19.

Grayson's POV:
Her dad is still alive
What the fuck?

"Wait what do you mean he's still alive?" I asked her confused, not knowing what to say.

"He is not the person I thought he was, he never served in the army, the letter was fake. All the persons from the army he used to talk about were fake. It was all a lie." She said while sitting on her bed and bringing her knees up to her chin.

"How? But the pictures he send?" I asked. Her dad used to send her pictures from when he used to serve in the army. "They were edited" she sighed.

"I saw him when I went out of town this morning to visit my grandparents. He was at the local shop. When I saw him I ran away but he called me but I kept running till I was back at my grandparents" she explained when she saw my confused face.

"But, if he's still alive, and was only for a month or two at your house... then where the fuck would he stay when he wasn't here?" I asked her, already feeling my blood boil. That man has done more damage to his 'little princess' then I have done to her when I was her enemy.

"I... I saw a ring on his finger. He is married, and I don't know if he has other kids but I don't want to know either I hate him with my whole heart." She said with pure disgust.

"How does your mom thinks about this?" I asked her.

Her mom is a good woman, she is very sweet and always brings something when she and Bella were baking something.

She is very generous and a kind woman, she doesn't deserve to know that her husband had been cheating on her!

"I didn't tell her yet, I'm waiting for her to come home and after dinner we'll go grab an ice cream," she told me.

"So you're going to tell her the news with an ice cream??" I asked her.

"Yes it's like our thing, when one of us has to say something but it's everything but GOOD news, we'll go to the local ice cream shop and that way the pain is less with an ice cream." She explained me. It's actually really smart.

"So if I'd ask you let's grab an ice cream, you'd think that it's something bad?"

Because I would love to grab an ice cream with her. That's not the only thing I'd like to grab.

"Yes, but when mom and I have fights, then we buy ice cream like those in buckets, and then how bad the fight was, whatever we said to each other, that's how we forgive each other," she said with a small smile.

"You know," she began "I'm not even that sad that my dad isn't dead, I was sad because I thought he was dead, and then I was sad because he is still alive." She paused.

"I think I see where this is going." I said.

"But I don't need him in my life, whenever him and I used to fight he'd send me to my room and say sorry the next day that's it. But mom used to get ice cream for me and talk it out, he never really tried, he may be my father, but only on paper. He's like, he's my father but not my dad you know?"

Okay at first I was confused but now I only feel sorry for her and I want to kill her dad and this time that he'd be dead for real.

~~~
It's now already 7pm and I was still at Bella's house, now we were talking about random shit but I still can't get her dad out of my mind.

"Bella listen, I know you probably don't want to talk or think about your dad but I'm so fucking sorry for you I don't even know what to say, but I'm so sorry for you that man is a fucking dick he-," I was interrupted by a ringing sound. Tf?