24.

TW: mentions of death and guns
Isabella's POV:

Grayson and I were walking to the porch when we saw someone standing there. Grayson didn't know who it was, so he let me stand behind him so he could protect me.

Aww so sweet. Isabella stop! Now is not the time to think about that.

He crept to the porch with a bat in his hand. A bat? How does he get a bat? When Gray realized I had stopped walking, he took my hand and held me behind him.

He was about to attack whoever it was until he saw who it was and his arm hung in the air. "Father?" he said, you could hear the anger and pain in his voice. ''Grayson, I need to tell you something," he said, but Grayson became furious and clenched his hands into fists.

''If you think that I am going to listen to you, then you're wrong,'' he said as he crossed his arms. I think they forgot that I'm still standing here. ''I know you're mad at me son, and I get it but-'' He couldn't finish because Gray interrupted him. ''Son??'' he asked while laughing sarcastically. ''Oh, so now I am your son? But when I needed you the most, I wasn't your son! And you know why? Because you were too busy fucking your new wife, at your new home, where you live with your new family. You forgot about them?'' He said sounding really mad, but most of all hurt.

''JUST LISTEN TO ME!'' He snapped at him and both Grayson and I flinched. Just then his dad noticed me. ''Desde cuando tienes novia?'' he asked looking between Grayson and I.(translation: since when do you have a girlfriend?).

''Ella no es mi novia, y ella puede entenderte. Maldito idiota.'' He said and I snickered before clearing my throat. ''Hi I'm Isabella, and I live next door,'' I said sticking my hand out and his dad shook it. ''Hello I'm Miguel, and I'm his dad,'' he said while shaking it. ''You're my father, not my dad.'' He said coldy. ''I'm not even gonna- mijo, listen, I did not come here to have discussions with you, and I'm gonna leave but not before telling you this.'' He said looking with pain in eyes.

''What are you talking about?'' He said seeing his dad making his way over to his car. ''Before I tell you it, I want you to know that I'm here for you, even after all what happend in the past, I am still your da- father,'' he said while his eyes got glossy. ''Your grandfather passed away, he was at the bank when there was a robbery, the gunman started shooting random people. He's in jail now, but your grandfather and 5 other people didn't make it.'' He said and I grabbed Grayson his hand.

''He- he- passed away?'' he said, and I could hear his voice crack. ''I'm gonna get going now, I'm so sorry son,'' he said and drove away.

I looked at Gray. His face was pale, he was stiffened and his eyes, which were usually grey, are now dark, almost black, and not because it's fucking 4 in the morning. ''Grayson,'' I said, and he snapped out of his trance, he was silently crying.

I took his hand and took him to his room and sat him down on his bed before climbing onto his lap. I hugged him while he was crying in the crook of my neck.

"First my mom's dad died when I was 10, and now, 8 years later my father's dad died, because of something he didn't even fucking deserve!'' he said and I rubbed his back.

~~~
We were now laying on his bed, well I was laying on my back, while he was laying on my tummy with his hands wrapped around my waist and our legs intertwined.

After half an hour trying to calm him down, I laid down with him trying to get some sleep. It was now already morning.

I was playing with his hair when I got a text

Unknown number

Leave Grayson alone or there will be consequences.
5AM

I'm sorry but who's this😂 and wdym leave him alone 🤣💀
5AM

*3 videos and 5 pictures*
Or else this will be on the internet and around your whole school.
5.01AM

How the fuck did you get this who the fuck is this??
5.01AM

You don't need to know who I am. If anybody else knows about this, or the cops, the boy will be dead.
5.01AM

My breath hitched. I didn't know what to do. A unknown number texts me, telling me to leave Gray alone and then sends fucking pictures ands videos of me and him having sex, me out of the shower, and me and Grayson making out.

How the fuck did someone get that?! I'm so scared and I didn't even know I was trembling till Grayson lifted his head up and looked with his beautiful grey eyes at me.

"Bella? Is everything ok?" He asked concerned. Should I tell him? No. I can't. It will make everything worse to drag him into this.

"Yes, everything is fine, sorry I just got a spontaneous shiver through my body," I lied. But I couldn't do anything else. Right?

He nodded, not believing me one hundred percent, but he was probably too tired to have a discussion right now.

I played with his hair while silently crying. My life has changed so fast in only a couple of months, I mean it's almost 6 months since Grayson moved in. 6 months! And what happend is, we fight, we kiss, we make out, we have sex and repeat.

It's like toxic. He told me he liked me, but why is he still sleeping around with other girls? I shouldn't even be caring we're not even in a relationship.

I don't even know why the fuck I'm crying. Cuz? The fuck? I've cried before te girls were at my house because I saw a TikTok about someone who stepped on a bee, I cried in the bathroom at the party because there was no toilet paper left.

I really don't know what the fuck is happening and why I am crying so fucking much but it is really annoying and I'm getting angry because of it. Ironic isn't it?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized Grayson had fell asleep on me. His balanced breathing is like music to my ears.

I decided to put all my problems and thoughts aside and try to get some sleep.

I almost fell asleep, and then I heard Grayson mumble something in his sleep.

"I'm in love with you Isabella"

A/N
I'm sorry it took so long, but I am really busy with school and my final exams so it's a lot of work I got to do. I'll try to post a new chapter asap.