Chapter 2

Third POV:

The h/c male/female woke up with a cold sweat, as they tried to remember what happened to them. They were about to get up they felt something wet on their forehead, and it's a towel. Y/n didn't remember having a wet towel on their forehead or sleeping on their bed.

Realization struck them, they remember what happened to them last night. They collapse because of their stress on school and work or probably it's because they lack of sleep. And Mei just suddenly talk to them, which they assume that she's self-aware.

Y/n was about to get up from their bed but they heard a knock from the door. They were about to open the door- but stop themselves. Y/n remember that they live alone in their apartment and they don't have a roommate.

They think that there was an intruder inside their apartment but what kind of intruder would knock on their door. Y/n took a scissor from their desk and started approaching the door slowly.

They gently open the door-

Only to be greeted by their only friend, Amanda.

"Y/n, thank goodness you're ok!" Amanda said, as she hugged her friend.

"Amanda!? What are you doing here? And how did you get in!?" Y/n asked.

Amanda raised a brow at Y/n as she crossed her arms and explained. "I was going to your apartment because you forgot to give back my notes and you gave me a key a week ago."

Y/n blushed in embarrassment, they remember that they have given her an extra key in case something bad had happened to them.

"Good thing I stopped by because you were having a fever! I saw you fainted and I had to take care of you." Amanda said.

"Thank you for taking care of me, but what about school?" Y/n asked.

"I told the professor that you are sick and I told them that I was taking care of you." She said.

"But what about your perfect attendanc-" Amanda cut off Y/n.

"I don't care about that, all I care about is your health because you are my friend. And friends stick together." She said.

Y/n felt like they were going to cry at Amanda's words. They never felt this other than their parents about their health and they appreciate that Amanda is worried about their health more than hers.

"And Y/n, please stop playing games at night, you are going to be exhausted. I'm worried about your health." Amanda said.

"Don't worry, I won't do it again." Y/n said.

"Good, by the way I'm going back to my apartment. If you need to eat, I prepared one in the kitchen and there are some groceries I brought in the fridge." Amanda said.

"Okay, thank you again." Y/n said.

Amanda nodded her head, as she left Y/n's apartment. It was Y/n all alone again.

They heard their stomach growling and as they headed to the kitchen where Amanda prepared some food for them. They smelled the aroma of the food and saw their favorite, and it's-

✨Adobo✨

Y/n enjoyed their food and silently thanked their friend for cooking their favorite meal. When they finished eating, they washed the dishes and went straight to the bathroom to brush their teeth.

As Y/n entered the bathroom and brushed their teeth, they saw in the mirror a familiar figure standing behind them. Y/n turned around to see that they wouldn't believe the person exist in front of them.

"Raiden Mei...?"