Chapter 3

Y/n's POV:

"Raiden Mei...?"

When I turned around I saw no one was behind me. I blink my eyes to see if I'm hallucinating, but clearly, I am.

I sigh thinking that your favorite video game character would just appear in front of you, and aware that they're not real.

I got out of the bathroom and went to my room to get some rest. As I went inside my room I noticed that my computer was one. I checked my computer to see that Honkai Impact was already updated.

Which confuses me, I didn't update the game since I was unconscious. Maybe Amanda did it since she knew I played Honkai Impact and didn't want to miss it.

Maybe I should thank Amanda for updating the game when I recover myself. I opened the game and see my mail that I have received a free Raiden Mei (Herrscher of Origin), her weapon and stigmatas.

I was surprised that I received a free Valkyrie, weapon and stigmatas. Did I win a lottery or something? Plus I didn't know that Mei is the Herrscher of Origin since the new story didn't come out yet.

I upgraded Mei then her weapon and stigmatas.

(Not me flexing that I have Mei's full set)

After I finished upgrading her, I went to tutorial on how to play her and her skills.
After learning her mechanics, I went to try in Abyss to see how strong she is without using supports.

While playing, I noticed that I reached 1 million damaged without using any supports which is impossible to do it.

Is Mei really THAT strong?!?

I chatted with my online friend if they have received mail from Mihoyo and a new chapter. Only to get a response that they haven't received any mail and the new chapter isn't out yet.

I was weirded out that they haven't received any but I have. Maybe it was a glitch or I was lucky. I closed the game and went straight to bed to get a rest.

Y/n's Dream

I am surrounded with nothing but white. I saw someone running towards me, and that person is Bronya Zaychik.

"Captain..." Bronya said.

"Bronya, what's going on?" I asked.

"Captain, you need to delete the game right now!" Bronya said in a hurry tone.

"But why? There's nothing wrong with it?" I asked her.

"There's no time to explain! Because she's-" Bronya was cut off when she felt her lower body was sliced and she fell into the ground with a pool of blood flowing around her.

"BRONYA!!"

I screamed at the sight of what I saw, I couldn't believe that I just witnessed this in front of my eyes in my dream or nightmare.

As I was back away at the body, I accidentally bumped into someone behind me. I turned around and see the person behind me is non other our favorite protagonist, Kiana Kaslana.

"Kiana...?" I mumble.

"Captain, we need you to get out of here and delete the game quick!" Kiana grabs my hand and starts running.

"Kiana, please tell me what's going on and what is happening right now?" I pleaded to her.

"She's coming after you!" Kiana said.

"Who's coming after me?" I asked.

"It's-" Before Kiana could finish her sentence, she was stabbed through her stomach with a sword.

"KIANA!!!"

I suddenly woke up from a nightmare, I was covered in a cold face, heart pounding. I sigh thinking about the nightmare I received and telling me to delete the game.

But what they told me was that someone was coming after me, she was looking for me, but who?

I was too focused on thinking about my nightmare, I didn't notice that someone was right in front of me, looking at my figure.