𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4: 𝓐𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Anya sat nervously in her seat with a pencil in her hand as she stared at the test laid in front of her.  'Yosh!  Anya studied for this!', she gripped her pencil and began writing the answers.  For the first time, the answers flowed through Anya's mind to her hand that wrote them down on paper.  'Eh?!  Was the test this easy before?!', Anya wondered to herself as she moved questioned after question, easily thinking of the answer.  

 'Wait!  Let's see if Sy-on boy got the same answers!', Anya thought to herself and began to use her mind-reading ability.  She heard many thoughts in the room, but narrowed it down to Damian's.  

'Ha, this one's easy.  The answer is C for number 18', Damian thought.  Anya then looked down at her paper and she too got the same answer.  'Anya got the same answer!', a smile plastered on Anya's face.  'Yosh!', she then continued to use her brain power filled with the knowledge she learned last night.  

'Heh', her weird smile tainted her face as she imagined her parents kissing since it was the deal she and her mother made.  Once she was finished, she made sure to check her answers over again before turning it in.  

"Always make sure to double check your work because you might miss something"

Her father's words rang in her ears.  She checked more than two times, just to be safe, and when she made sure all of the answers were correct, she stood up from her seat and walked down the stairs to Mr. Henderson's desk.  

"Done, miss Forger?", he looked at her. 

Anya kept a firm face, "Hai!"

'Oh, such determination in her eyes, how elegant', he thought, "I shall give you your test back by the end of class"

She nodded her head and bowed to him before returning to her seat next to Becky who had just passed her going down the stairs to turn in her test.  Anya sat down on her seat and saw Damian pass by her seat.  He glanced a look back at her so she smiled and waved, smiling in her cheerful way ever since he let her take the last dessert.  He flinched at her smile as his fair cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he furrowed his eyebrows and turned his head away from her.  

Anya blinked at why he looked angry at her while Becky watched the whole thing and sat down by Anya with a raised brow.  She took a seat beside Anya and rested her chin on her palm as she gave Anya a questioning look.  

Anya titled her head, "What?"

"Damian got flustered when you smiled at him~", Becky said in a teasing tone. 

"Flustered?", Anya asked, confused on what the word meant. 

"Yep!  He was completely flustered!", Becky giggled as she nudged Anya in the arm who only blinked her eyes and traced her gaze over to Damian who was walking back up the stairs.  She kept a full length gaze with him as he did too.  Before he completely gotten to  his seat, she smiled again.  His face blushed hard once more and he instantly twirled his head away.  

'Is that what Becky means?', she wondered.  

When the entire class was finished with the test, Mr. Henderson had also finished grading them.  He ordered all the students to form a line next to his desk where he'll hand back the test papers as they arrive at his desk.  When it was Anya's turn, Mr. Henderson firm expression changed a gentle one. 

"How very good of you, miss Forger", he nodded his head, but she only titled her head in confusion so he clarified, "You got an 85% on your test"

Her face brightened, "Anya did?!"

Mr. Henderson smiled, "Yes, you did.  And for that...", he then turned around and opened a drawer in his desk to reveal a candy car, "You get a single candy for getting your first high B on your test"