Chapter 2: Sweetheart Never Isn't Finite

Ailaoa

It has been 10 years from then I still held on to my promise to never let go of control, I controlled everything in my life down to every little detail. And just because I needed control so much in my life I started my own IT business, so I could work from home with the rare occasion that I had to go out for business but that was even more rare now that I had more employees and a punctual assistant. That handled most things except for most of my paper work I still dealt with it just to make sure nothing was ever out of place.

That's how my day usually goes, I wake up in the morning get dressed to go get my morning cup of coffee and then come back home to get some work done, then I lounge around the apartment for the rest of the day before heading out at night to a bar that's near my house that I frequent regularly. The place was two buildings in one it had a club/bar and bdsm club right next to it that only vip members had access to, I of course had access to both. I would sometimes go over to the bdsm side of the building flashing my black vip card to get let in and frequently watch the shows they would have. They were some of the most exciting things in my night, that or I would pick up slim little subs to take to the back of the house and play doing light scenes relishing in the control the subs gave to me, I would pleasure and control their bodies.

Never pushing them to far and never playing with any of them twice, and this day wasn't like any other day to me, except I felt like heading over to the bdsm side today, I didn't quite know if they had a scene being displayed today but the atmosphere in this side of the club was more welcoming and a slower down place then the booming loud music in the other side. I took a seat at the bar ordering some tequila shots and wanting to down them fast.

When I felt a small hand rubbing my knee, I peered over at the bold twink daring to touch me, I tilting my head raising an eyebrow yet showing no other emotion, I vaguely remember playing with this twink before and was fixing my mouth to say something before the brat spoke "Hi sir, would you like to play this even" the sub spoke, he had baby blue eyes and sandy blonde hair i frowned a little he kinda reminded me of my ex and I took a deep breath before blowing it out as I spoke "no, and if we have played before I make it very clear that I would never do a scene with you again, and second I've had more than one drink to drink and you know the clubs rule" I tilted my head at the rules sign by the door heading to the play rooms. The words where bolden and read that no patrons who have had more that one drink is aloud in the play area, this club was very diligent about safety especially in the play room.

The brat rolled his eyes at me his hand snaking up my legs higher as he gently squeezed my thigh "Come on sir, we don't have to play here, I'll be a good boy for you" he spoke somewhat slurring his words, I glared at him hard pushed his hand off my leg waving over the bartender who came by quickly "can you get this man some water, he seems to be a bit drunk" I spoke keeping my attention on the bartender instead of the pouting twink that whined and scooted closer to me, clinging onto my arm. When the bartender quickly came back over setting down a water bottle before smile and going back to another customer, I twisted open the water bottle and held the water out to the boy, but he kept refusing the drink, I huffed out a aggravated sigh before ripping my arms out of his grasp, gripping his chin and pressing the water bottle to his lips giving him a stern look "drink it" I spoke my voice a bit lower and serious and the sub quickly compiled after hearing the change in my voice, he gulped down the water before not being able to handle more.

"Tyler!!" The loud feminine voice somewhat yelled as she came closer to us, her attention on the drunk sub as she took him from my grasp, cupping his cheeks and checking him all over to see if he was alright. When she seem to be done checking his safety she turned to me her eyes meeting mine before lowering to the floor. "Sorry sir, and thank you for taking care of my friend" she spoke in a more submissive manner address me respectfully, I nodding even while knowing she couldn't see it before handing her the water bottle. "Yeah, here make sure he continues to drink this and keep a watchful eye on him, he's the horny type drunk" I spoke my tone stern yet understand before I turned away from them hearing as the girl carried away the sub supposedly named Tyler. I waved down to bartender again this time asking for two more shots.