Chapter 4: Cum For Me, My Pretty Slut

Ailaoa

When Friday rolled around I was dressed in some leather bottoms and white dress shirt which I left unbuttoned showing off my chest and well defined abs, and the black leather harness wrapped around my torso. The drive to calleigh house was quick, I was parked outside a cute little townhouse, she came skipping out of her house, wearing a pretty black body suit, the suit had cutouts on the arms, sides and legs. It was backless and dipped low showing almost the crack of her ass, on her feet were heels which gave her a slight height increase. I smiled when she popped open my car. "Hii, you look good" she spoke slipping into the passenger seat, I smirk "Thanks, But everyone will be so focused on you they won't look twice at me" I compliment, she flushed and I grinned more before focusing my attention back onto the road.

"You know I'm nervous but also I can't wait" she started "well I know this is new to you but you can't gawk and stare at people, unless they like it some people are into that but not like they are a freak show, we don't kink shame either you can get really reprimanded for that so never do that, and don't disrespect any doms that are there, everyone should always remain respectful to one another and if you are disrespected come to me or to one of the chaperones that are there , they are dons who watches over everyone to make sure everyone and everything is safe, I point them out to you when we get there. Lastly, if you meet a dom you want to play with tell me and I'll easy you into it I want you to feel as safe as possible" I finished she nodded and I pulled into the parking lot of the club, the music was blaring and you could hear it from outside.

I slipped out of the car along with calleigh, she huddled to my side as we neared the clubs entrance, I pulled out my members card handing it to the bouncer, before he let us in. I leaned down whispering into calleighs ear "when you speak to a dom lower your head and greet them politely, understood?" She nodded and lowering her gaze "yes master" I smiled resting my hand on your back guiding over to the scene area "this here is where all the scenes usually take place on that stage in the middle is where couple or people can volunteer to set up a show for the night they of course have to book a date, I think today you might be able to see a true master and slave dynamic, we can stay to watch it when it's ready" I spoke point out certain areas all the while watching as she took in her surroundings. "This is better than I imagined, I really want to see that scene, oh geez look" she pointed to a area, the lights where a little dim but I could see the outline of a tall man flogging a smaller twink who was tied to a St Andrews cross, the subs back red with lashing marks, while the doms broad back was on full display, his back muscles worked as he flicked his hands, each stroke of his hand and the tresses met the suns skin, the sounds of it connecting reverberating through me. "Can we get closer, I want to see more" calleigh asked I nodded and guided her closer to the scene, my eyes still trained on the large man, something familiar about him tingling the back of my mind.

When we got within feet of the scene my body froze, and my breath caught in my throat, I stared wide eyed at Urho, as he flogged the younger guy. His focus solely on the sub as he work the boys body, groans and moans falling from the boys lips as he took every last lash from Urho. "Ah~ Sir I'm gonna cum, may I please?" The sub begged his hands clenched into fist, but I was only focused on the way the subs body contorted each time the flogger bit at his back and ass, My eyes snapped up to Urho's and my breath hitched as his stared back at me, i swallowed hard my mouth feeling dry as heat flushed throughout my body as he spoke "Cum For me, My pretty slut" his command sending shivers down my spine. While the tied up sub let out loud cries of pleasure as he was allowed release.

I startled when calleigh tugged my arm, I had to force my gaze away from Urho giving my attention to calleigh " wow, that was just..wow!..I want I mean I would love to try that out someday" she squealed her body vibrating with excitement. I let out a calming breath as I nodded my pants feeling tight around the front, "yeah if that's something you're interested I'm sure when you get a dom you can suggest and open the topic up to them." I spoke my mind still frazzled by the scene, "oohh the master/slave scenes gonna start let's head over there" she grasped my arm pulling me along , I followed but couldn't help myself as I looked back to where Urho was, he was helping the sub out of his restrains, taking off the blindfold from the sub, our eyes met once more and I held his gaze for a minute before quickly looking away.