16

Y/n Pov

My sisters left the room, "I'm gonna shower", he said, "Hmm", I said as I took my phone and removed it from the charger. "And I swear to god, if you have a single message from Ethan, I'm gonna kill him", he said as I looked at him, "God k, I won't message him", I said as he took a hoodie and a denim trouser from his closet. I was chatting with Hailey when Mattheo snatched my phone and look who I was messaging with, he gave me back my phone and kissed my forehead, "Just curiosity", he said as he went to shower. "Sometimes I really hate you", I whispered. Suddenly Hailey called me, I answered it, "Wtf are you doing in the middle of the night?", she asked, "What else, just staying", I said as she chuckled, "You do notice your birthday is this week right?", she asked, "Yeah but not interested", I said, "But the social media is interested Kyle (nickname)", Hailey said, "I don't have plans though Hail", I said, "God you!", she said as I laughed. "Btw, did you talk out with Justin?", I asked as Mattheo came out of the shower and looked at me, "Yeah he too wants but a marriage is not something like that Kyle", she said, "Agreed", I said, "Kk, I'll call u later, bye", she said, "Bye bye", I said as I hanged up. "I'm guessing it's Hailey", Mattheo said as I looked at him who was making his hair. "Hmm".

"Do you think Kendall is asleep?", he asked as I looked at the time, "Nop, not yet", I said as he looked at me, "Why?", he asked as he came and sat next to me, "She's still watching the movie", I said as I cuddled to his chest, "So what are your plans for the birthday?", he asked as he patted my hair, "Why is this everyone's question? Hailey asked me literally the same thing", I mentioned, "Come on princess, your turning 19 on this August 10th", he said, "We still have time", I said as he laughed, "We sure do btw wake me up around 11 tomorrow", he said. After that we both went to sleep. 

Next Morning (10am)~

I woke up around 9am and showered, I dressed into :

I went downstairs because Mattheo said to wake him up around 10

I went downstairs because Mattheo said to wake him up around 10. I saw everyone dressed, "Where is your boyfriend?", Kourtney asked, "Stop with the teasing, he's still sleeping", I said as she laughed. "Why were you all awake until like 2am?", mom asked as I sat next to Kendall, "Umm, uhh, Idk", I said as my sisters looked at me confused like if you don't know who knows? Kendall looked at me, "Your really good at putting hairs!", she said as she touched my high ponytail, "Smooth right?", Mom asked as she nodded. "You want me to put one to you too?", I asked as she nodded. She got up and sat down on the floor so I put her a high ponytail :

 She got up and sat down on the floor so I put her a high ponytail :