27

Kylie Pov

Me and Alyssa went to mine and Mattheo's room, my sisters to their rooms with their ones and Mattheo and Justin with the boys. "So, so, I'm guessing you already have designs?", she asked as I chuckled, "Ofcourse Lyss", I said as I took my phone and showed her, "Oh damn, that's a cool one", Alyssa said, "That's not the only one", I said as she laughed. She started tattooing it in the side of my finger. "Wow that hurts", I said, "Ik, well your boyfriend told me to put you one in the place he told me to", she said, "He did? What was that tattoo?", I asked as she chuckled, "He said it's a secret tho", she said, "Ofcourse it is", I said as we both laughed. She finished tattooing in my finger and then moved to the next.........................................................

Kendall Pov

"I wanna get one inner lips and one in the back of my neck saying 'Kenny' and I want a heart the side of my hand", I said. "Sure", the artist said.

Kim Pov

"I want a tattoo saying Kimberly on the back and a ~K~ on my middle finger", I said. 

Kourtney Pov

"I want a ~TK~ in the chest and Kourt in underneath of my arm", I said.

Khloe Pov

"I want a tattoo saying ~Daddy~ to match my mom, and another tattoo saying ~Khloé~ on my wrist.

Mom Pov

"A tattoo ~Daddy~ on my back so I can match Khloe, and Kris in my wrist.

Kylie Pov!!

"Lyss I thought you were helping your sister to do makeup", I said, "I am, but this is my part time job", Lyss said, "Oh, not bad", I said as she nodded.

Alyssa finished giving me tattoos and looked at them, "Perfect for you!", she said, "But honestly I love the ones Mattheo chose", I said as she nodded, "Different vibes", she said. My tattoos :

(Leg tattoo!!)

(Leg tattoo!!)

Next one (Mattheo suggestion!!)