Plan

"Hey, now go get the kiddos down" Jason said after they waited for another three minutes after Bruce Wayne had gone to attend a Wayne Enterprises meeting.

Dick nodded vigourously and sped up the stairs like an obedient child.

After a few moments, the doorway at the top of the stairs in the batcave opened and Dick shoved the younger ones into the cave.

Jason could already hear them complaining.

Once everyone were down in the cave, Dick spoke.

"Who all vote to put an end to Bruce keeping us in the dark?" Dick and Jason raised their hands and when the two younger kids looked at them with confusion, Jason started to explain.

"Who are you Damian?"

">tt<What type of a question is that? I'm Damian Wayne"

"No. I mean who are you really?"

After a moment of thought, Damian understood what Todd really meant and spoke with a little pride in his voice.

"I am the Son of Batman"

"Exactly" Jason said and looked at Dick, indicating for him to carry on the conversation.

"But Damian, does anyone know that? Any of the world's heroes?" Dick asked, hoping his brother would get what he was trying to say.

Damian's expression turned into a frown.

"Dang, does anyone even know of Goldie right here? He's been doing this for years and me? I died and no one even noticed. Timmy? He does all the hacking and he even updated the watch tower's systems once. But does anyone know us? " Jason asked and his question was met with a series of angry and disappointed Nos.

Jason and Dick smirked "Exactly".

•••

"Father is going to be mad"

"That's my life's mission, demon spawn"

"Ya'll shut up. I am trying to hack the bat-computer here"

There plan was simple. Get to the watchtower and make themselves known to the heroes. But to do that, they needed the coordinates to the watchtower. For that, the needed to hack the bat computer and for that they needed Tim.

•••

Soon, the boys got what they needed and were all ready to get going.

"Wish ourselves good luck" Jason said as the white light from the zeta tube blinded them.