Wait, What?

"Why are you here?" Batman growled at his sons and they pointed fingers at each other.
Nightwing had his fingers pointed at Red Hood, Red Hood was pointing at Robin and Nightwing and Robin was pointing at Red Robin. Red Robin just stood there, with no energy to raise his fingers at anyone without having another cup of coffee.

Batman sighed. "Go back to the cave at once. We'll talk about this later"

Someone cleared their throat. The Bats turned their heads to see Wonder Woman eyeing them with crossed arms.

Batman sighed again.

"These are my... Protégés"

"Rude!" Nightwing whined and the rest of the boys agreed in their own ways, nodding and mumbling things.

Batman's lips set in a grim line.

"These are my sons"

"Hell yes!" Jason punched the air and Dick batted his eyes. Damian pushed his chest up and Tim still just stood there doing nothing. He really needed some coffee.

"No way.... Y-you are a father?! Of.... Two youths and a teen and a child?!" Green arrow asked, only to regret it when he was faced by an angry Robin.

"I am ten! Call me a child again and you will nomore have a jaw on your sorry skull"

The Leaguers were quite amused to see Batman so stressed out because of his kids. It was entertaining to see him pinch the bridge of his nose and sigh at everything they said or did. Who knew that the guy had a life out of that cape?

•••

"Who knew" Superman said and shook his head as he observed how similar Batman and his youngest boy looked. He was a spitting image of his father. Same scowl and stubbornness.

"The idea of you having a kid struck me multiple times. But four, no way! Also, they are all big kids" Flash emphazised the word 'big' as he didn't want to feel the wrath of Batman's youngest. "I kinda always imagined you having a toddler, man!"

Batman was growing tired of this whole situation. He really wanted to go home and brood on some earl grey tea Alfred would make him.

"Ha, B. You remind me of one of my business buddy, Bruce Wayne. The guy considers adopting children as a hobby. But he is way more social than you. He loves galas"

Everyone was startled when laughter erupted in the room.

Nightwing was leaning on to Red Hood as the both of them laughed their head off. Red Robin had his hand on his knees. Even Robin was clutching his stomach as he laughed hard.

Batman growled and Superman was sure he rolled his eyes under that mask.

"Er... Are we missing out something?" Green Lantern asked, slightly spooked out by the sudden outburst.

Batman scowled. "What evil inhabited me when I decided to take in four boys under my wing" he mumbled under his breath.

"Three, father. I left you no choice for I--"

"--Am your true blood son!" Robin's brothers exclaimed before he could finish his sentence.

"Wait, you are all adopted?"

"Yep"

It was a surprise to the Leaguers. It was hard to believe that the dark caped man had a heart beneath that metal armour.

"I'm leaving. You are all grounded when you get back" with that Batman started to walk towards the zeta tubes.

The boys looked at each other.

Well, they are to be doomed anyway. What have they got to lose?

They nodded at each other and took a deep breath. Then they yelled at the top of their lungs "HE IS BRUCE WAYNE!"

fin.

_______________________________________________

I'm too lazy to proofread this. 🙂

So this story meets the end. Hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment if you did!

~🙂❤️

_______________________________________________