5

So I have a few chapters down of "My Protector". I haven't had too much time to write it because of my schedule, but I promise I will publish them soon!
———
This one is for betzeira1b who suggested it!
Thank you guys so much for your comments.

I smiled at the cake I just took out of the oven. Zane has been teaching me how to bake a little bit so I decided to try and bake a cake for my anniversary of finding my dad. It was big enough to feed my brothers, dad, Lucian and I. I knew the girls would want one two, as well as the other members, so I made cupcakes for them.

"Do you need any help?" Zane asked as he entered the kitchen.

"I think I got it." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Well, could you please help me with the little flowers." I asked. I wasn't very good with icing yet.

"Sure." Zane grabbed an icing tube and started showing me how to swirl it to make like roses. That he had me try on a plate before trying on the cake. They were pretty close to Zane's

"You're a natural." Zane chuckled. I smiled and turned to the cupcakes in the oven.

"How long?" I asked.

"About fifteen minutes left." Zane said.

"What's going on in here?" Ghost stepped into the room with a tired Vanessa following.

"I'm making a cake and cupcakes for everyone!" I smiled.

"For what?" Vanessa asked.

"Well it's been a year since I first found dad." I explained.

"So we get this cakes too right?" Ghost asked as he practically drooled over the cake.

"Back off." Zane pushed him away.

"You will get cupcakes." I smiled.

"Oh!" Vanessa tried to peek in the oven.

"Darling," Lucian stepped into the room. He was wearing his usual expression but his eyes were dilated, he was either nervous about something or was really happy.

"Zane can you-" Zane cut me off with a nod. I thanked him and followed Lucian out of the kitchen. He led me to the garden in the back of the clubhouse. It was well kept up by the women of the club.

"Darling, I have something important to ask." Lucian said. He sighed and turned me so I was facing away from him. I was confused until Lucian said to turn around.

"L- Lucian..." I gasped and felt tears spring from my eyes.

Lucian knelt before me on one knee with a beautiful diamond ring. The band was gold and had one big diamond in the center. Two roses were set on each side of it with their own diamonds. It was beautifully cut and glimmered perfectly in the light.

"Emily, I knew I had to have you as mine the first day I saw you. But I was afraid I'd hurt you and taint your pure soul. We've both been through hell but you've  shown me that hell can be beautiful. Darling, will you marry me and be my queen of our own hell."   Lucian finished his speech. Tears now flooded my eyes as I stared at the man before me. Lucian is proposing to me.

I snapped from my daze and smiled widely. "Yes!" Lucian placed the ring on my finger and leaned down for a sweet kiss. His hands were on both of my cheeks as he softly pressed his lips against mine.

"Fuck, I love you." Lucian grumbled.

"I love you too." I smiled.