KABANATA 27: Lola Sy

Amel's Point Of View:

I don't have a job today because I shouldn't be stressed, maybe this will ruin my business meeting in the philippines.  Tomorrow is our flight also needs to go to the airport early in the morning because Lola's mansion is still far from the philippines.

Samantha and I will stay in her condo first, it's a good thing that her condo is close to Salazar corporation, I won't be traveling for long.

The children and Mama will be there at Lola's mansion first, maybe I'll go when I'm not busy and there's nothing to take care of.

Right now my twins are preparing clothes, they are so excited that I will leave with them. It just so happened that they were together because sometimes when I go abroad, they are busy and now they are not.

I haven't said where we're going yet, I just said it was a surprise.

"Ang rami namang laman ang luggage mo Rey." I laughed as I said tig iisa sila ng luggage ang kay Roy ay halatang maliit lang ang laman keysa kay Rey na subrang dami. 

"Here are my toys, Mommy." he muttered and opened the luggage exposing her toys that were too crowded.

"Just bring one or two Rey toys to fit in the luggage." Astriel seemed to wither when I said that as if my heart like was broken when I saw na maliit na butil ng luha sa kaniyang pisngi. 

"Okay Mommy." she smiled and quickly rubbed his cheek, I approached her and touched her cheek.

"We have another piece of luggage, don't we? You can put your toys there." I kissed her forehead her eyes shone when she heard what I said I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me.

"Thankyou Mommy!" she let out a hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"Why are you crying?" she smiled softly at me and bowed a little more.

"I'm not crying Mommy." she played her fingers and looked at me.

"I saw Rey." Rey and I turned around at the same time when we heard the faint voice. Calix's forehead furrowed looking at us.

"Do you have proof?" Astriel cross her arm and looked at Calix with one eyebrow raised.

I was just amazed at what Astriel did to what she did.

"Rey." Calix said with a weak laugh. Astriel stood up and went to Calix.

"Is it good Kuya? But is it good to be like this?" she raised an eyebrow at Calix and crossed her arms.

"If you have proof then good." once flip Astriel's hair where did she get what she was doing?

But her actions are familiar, this is what I did when I was young, Ashero and I once slapped and even pulled Ashero out then because he destroyed the house I built the longer I did that and then he just destroyed it like that.

"Not beautiful." Calix commented when Astriel suddenly applauded, Astriel nodded and approached Calix.

About Calix I don't know why he's like that he doesn't play with toys like Astriel he prefers to read books sometimes he sings that when no one is around him but he doesn't know that I listen when he is about to enter his room.

Calix's voice is good than Astriel's. Astriel's voice is good but the tones are not high, she just wants a soft song.

Astriel likes to play volleyball while Calix loves baseball so they can play when I'm off or not so when they're bored they don't have gadgets because we have an agreement that when they go to high school they can play gadgets but only for emergencies.

"Kuya! It's beautiful right?" Astriel stomped his foot and grabbed Calix's tshirt and shook hard.

"You're beautiful but just a little." the more Astriel intensified was pulling on Calix's tshirt.

"It's not just Kuya! It must be super beautiful! Tell Kuya you're beautiful Astriel in the whole world you're the only one!" mahina akong natawa dahil sa sinabi ni Astriel but she's our world and our princess.

"Astriel is the most beautiful in the universe and you're our princess Mommy is our queen and i'm the prince." but they don't have a king. 

Parang kumirot ng kunti ang puso ko dahil sa naiisip ko siguro kong nandito lang siya masaya siguro kami pero huli na anim na taon na ang naka lipas siguro ay kasal na sila ni Scarlet at may mga anak na. 

Paano pa kaya na babalik ako ng pilipinas mas lalong sasakit ang puso ko dahil makikita ko siyang kasama si Scarlet at ang mga anak niya. 

Pero magiging masaya parin ako sa kanila kong saan masaya si Cedrick masaya narin ako kailangan ipaubaya ang pagmamahalan namin noon pinagtagpo nga kami pero hindi kami ang tinadhana. 

"Mommy are you crying?" huminga ako ng malalim ng makitang palapit ang kambal.

Hinawakan ko ang aking pisngi basa nga umiyak ba ako? Nakaraan na iyon kailangan ng kalimutan ng lubusan aalahanin mo Amel na may mga anak ka. 

Hindi ko pwedeng ipakita sa kanila na nasasaktan ako kailangan kong ngumiti kahit durog na durog na ang puso ko kailangan kasi ayaw ko silang mag alala. Ngayon sila na ang buhay at mahal ko hindi ko kayang mawala sila sa akin.

"No I'm just happy." I stroked their hair and smiled sweetly act like nothing happened. 

"but your eyes are not Mommy ... Is there a problem?" I laughed softly I couldn't tell my kids the problem. It's my problem not there problem.

"No i just missed Lola Sy." totoong na miss ko si Lola siya kasi yung tao na nandiyan para sa iyo sasabihan ka at tutulungan sa mga problema mo.

When you cry, she also cries, she feels the pain in my heart before Grandpa Andres, Grandma still has a boyfriend, her first love.

Pero naghiwalay sila kasi nakabuntis ang nobyo niya muntik na daw siyang mag pakamatay but thanks to Lolo Andres tinulungan siyang bumangon muli at mag mahal.

Pero alam niyo ang pinaka masakit na nangyari kay Lola? Kinuha ang unang anak niya sa dating nobyo ni Lola until now hindi parin nahanap ang kapatid ni Mama. 

I wonder kung may pinsan ba ako sa kapatid ni Mama ang sabi kasi ni Lola ay lalaki ang unang anak niya sanggol palang daw ito ng kuhanin ng dating nobyo ni Lola. 

"Yes Mommy I miss Lola Sy too." 2 years old sila Astriel at Calix ng pumanaw si Lola spoild si Astriel sa Lola niya minsan ay natutulog sa kwarto si Astriel kay Lola.

May araw din na nagseselos ako dahil palagi nalang siyang pumupunta sa Lola pero hindi ko alam sa kaarawan mismo ni Lola doon na siya nawalan ng buhay. 

After we celebrated her birthday, she told us something else.

I still remember it.

'on my birthday I don't know if I'll last much longer tonight but if that happens I'll be with Andres too, don't cry when I'm gone because I'll haunt you. '

Even though she was weak, she still laughed, even though she was about to lose her breath, she continued to speak.

My Grandma won't let us cry she wants us to be happy.