18) Alas,he is the king !

Song dedicated to this chapter- Gangland by Mankirat Aulakh.

***************************************

"Sorry Dada, my friend Richa she just called me for something

"Sorry Dada, my friend Richa she just called me for something." Manavi apologized as she approached the duo.

"Oh no worries Pushpa, see what I got for you, this red balloon is for you." Rehmaat exclaimed excitedly as she pushed the balloon in her hand.

"And this smiley is for you Mr.Singh ." Saying this she forwarded the balloon to Hukum.

But to the princess's utter surprise. Hukum got hold of the balloon and looked towards Rehmaat with soft eyes but didn't said anything.

"You've purchased these balloons, but we still have shop and enjoy rest of our day. Where do you think we will keep them till then." Manavi asked.

But instead of Rehmaat , Hukum replied

"There are people guarding us, from shadows. I'll handover the balloons to them." He replied in a firm tone.

After listening to him Rehmaat realized that the softness in his eyes was again replaced by his usual cold eyes.

But what both Rehmaat and Shivansh failed notice was a glint of guilt in Manavi's eyes as if she just lied.

***

Bapu Bazar, the ultimate shopping hub for the woman who want beautiful, traditional, modern, stylish, authentic things on relatable prices.

It was a normal day at Bapu Bazar, the shops were buzzing with people. Everyone was enjoying there day, ladies were shopping, shopping and shopping!

But the normal day was not so normal anymore, as the crown prince of Jaipur along with his shopaholic sister and a irritated soul who hated shopping to core was there to, well shop!

As Manavi, Rehmaat and Hukum were wandering from one shop to another, Manavi collected quite a few bags while Rehmaat and Shivansh were standing empty handed there.