38) The promise!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Akhiyan udeek diyan💔

*********

Two days since Rehmaat went back

Jaipur Rajasthan

Writer's POV

Diya Singh Raghuvanshi was shedding tears continuously. The Love of her life was attacked by the girl she knew her son loves somewhere deep down in his heart.

Why it had to be Rehmaat, why?
She saw that girl as a hope for her son, call her selfish for that but alas she is a mother.

Even Viraj went back to Delhi to complete a important deal without even telling anyone.

Both her children are suffering and her mother in law, the woman who is no less than a mother to her is not even talking to anyone of them.

Her mother in law came back yesterday morning as soon as she got the news of the attack. But when she arrived and they told her about Rehmaat being the traitor she refused to believe!

She said as quoted

"I have seen purity in Rehmaat's eye's, years ago everyone tagged Veda as a traitor and now the same is happening with Rehmaat. But I refused to believe it than and I refuse to believe it now too. You have thrown Rehmaat (blessing) out of your life, you all will regret it."

The Queen of Jaipur was just sitting infront of the temple in the hospital, crying but soon a nurse came their to give her a good news.

"Rani Sa come with me, Rana Sa has regained consciousness, please come with me." As soon as the words left her mouth, Diya's eyes Shined with hope.

She immediately wiped her tears, she knew her Rana Ji hated tears in her eyes.

"Rani Sa although we have shifted him into V.I.P. ward from I.C.U. as he has gained conciousness but he is weak, he needs rest to heal better. Thus no one is allowed is to meet him now." The doctor informed as soon as she reached near the room her husband was kept.

Manavi, Shivansh and Shakti were already present their while the Royal guards were outside the hospital.

"And one more thing he is asking for some Rehmaat. If possible than do ask her to meet him tomorrow." Saying this the doctor went from thier.

While a hollow feeling settled inside everyone present their.

Shivansh and Shakti's heart wrenched in pain at the mention of Rehmaat.