Chapter 14

Grayson's POV

" GRAYSON YOU CANT JUST PUT HER IN THERE SHES YOUR MATE " yelled Val as her Colby and Emerald followed me into my office .

" No she's not " I said back.

" Yes she is " said emerald .

" Grayson ... you really shouldn't have put her in there " said Colby .

" Grayson , I already showed you she's your mate why are you avoiding it !! She is your second chance it was meant to be " said Emerald .

" SHE IS NOT MY MATE , LINDSEY IS !! SO EVERYONE OUT NOW " I yelled , everyone just shook there heads and got out .

Ever since I lost control and kissed her everything went down hill . I shouldn't have done that , Lindsey is my mate and by being with Adeline I feel like I'm replacing her .

We had everything ... But because of some stupid rouges everything ended . My poor Lindsey I couldn't save her and for that I will never forgive myself .

And if that means I have to leave Adeline in the dungeons till I tell her to leave then so be it .

......................................................

Adeline's POV

Today was day 5 of me being locked in here and I was ready to leave , this right here just showed me why I need to get away from these people. Don't get me wrong I'd do it again because that man was innocent. But for him to actually lock me in here and for 5 days .....

I could see the sun starting to set telling me I was about to make 6 days , unbelievable. I had not slept I have not eaten , apparently they were told to treat me just like a prisoner except for the beatings and what not . And that right there really hurt , knowing he was ok with me being locked in here and treated like a prisoner .

I heard the door open and I could hear footsteps coming closer , I looked up to see Colby he gave me a small smile .

" Let's get you out of here kid " he said coming in and helping me get up , but just like the first time we did this I felt too weak to stand . Realizing this he picked me up and carried me out of the cell and up the stairs that led to the outside .

" We have to stop doing this " I said with a small laugh.

" Yea we do " he said giving me another small laugh .

As he got closer and closer to the front door of Grayson's house i realized how much I did not want to go in.

I tensed up as he opened the door , I looked around making sure he wasn't here .

"OMG ADELINE " I heard to my left as I felt arms tightly wrap around me . Causing me to flinch at the strength .

" Girls let her go y'all are hurting her , she's very weak right now " said Colby .

" Oh Adeline " said Emerald .

He carried me up the stairs and to my room I had been staying in and went to put me on the bed .

" No stop " I said .

" What , why? " said Colby .

" look at me I'm dirty , I don't want to touch the bed " I said .

" oh umm ok " he said as he slowly and carefully placed me on my feet . And of course from not standing in almost 6 days and not getting any food my legs gave out from under me I was too weak.

" it's ok we have her " said Val as her and Emerald wrapped there hands around me bringing me to the bathroom and sitting me on the toilet .

" we will help you Adeline , We are your best friends . I'm sorry we let him take you down there . We tried to get him to let you come up but he wouldn't listen and I'm sorry we didn't try harder—-" said Val

" Yes Adeline we tried so hard , but with Grayson it was no use we couldn't change his mind " said Emerald looking at me sadly .

" it's ok guys , I'm here now " I said rubbing my wrists . Mother Fucker even had them tie me up and my wrists were red and bleeding from being tied up .

" Let us help you Adeline , it's the least we can do " said Emerald .

Val got up to turn on the bath and started filling it up with water as she added some of my soap , we just sat quietly waiting for it to fill up . I need to gain a little more energy and strength and I'll finally be able to leave .

" Do you need help undressing " asked Val

" Look Val I don't think you're mate will like it if he finds out you are undressing other people that are not him " I said with a small laugh as I got up carefully .

" He should be fine " she said with a small laugh.

" thank you so much , but I have it from here " I said .

They just looked at each other and then back at me , seeing as they were about to protest about leaving me here I interrupted them .

" I will be fine , I promise " I said and they just nodded and got out .

As soon as they got out I got up the best way I could and stood there letting my legs get used to my body weight again .

Ok here we go , I took slow steps towards the bath tub I could feel my legs shaking , I bet I looked like Bambi right now when he was trying to walk.

As I got to the bath I started stripping the best way I could without falling , and just like that I was fully naked and I was shaking from the coldness . I got into the bath and sat down carefully as I let out a sigh feeling my body relax .

Why did this happen to me , why out of everyone in this damn world it had to be me .