Chapter 27

Adeline's POV

I tried getting out through the other door but it was opened and I was pulled out .

" Let me go , you piece of shit " I said trying to pull myself from them . But I was being grabbed by two men . And being pregnant I couldn't risk hurting the baby .

" Let her go " screamed Eme as she tried to use her witch powers but as soon as they realized they knocked her out and let her fall on the ground with a thud .

" Oh my gosh what did you do to her you piece of shit ! " I screamed .

" Wait stop don't hurt her too—- " was the last thing I said as I saw them knock her out too .

" You piece of —- " was the last thing I remember saying as everything around me became a blur.

——————————————————-

Emerald's POV

I woke up with a big headache , I gripped my head as I felt as if 100 bricks had just been dropped on my head . I got up looking around , what happened?

I looked to my right and saw Val laying there unconscious, I quickly got up and went to her feeling for a pulse . After making sure she was fine and breathing I looked around for Adeline . But she was gone .

No no no no, this can't be happening ... not again.

I quickly looked for my phone and started calling Jay.

" Baby! Where are you at ? I've been calling you all—-"

" help us " was all I said .

" Emerald??? Where are you " was what he said

" road leading to the pack house" was all I said as the phone hung up .

" Val! " i said as I saw her waking up .

" What happened ? " she said slowly getting up .

" They took her " was all I said as I started crying .

" Who—- ' was what she said before realizing what had happened .

" No .. " was all she said as she got up screaming Adeline's name and looking around for her .

" He's going to kill us " was what she said as she fell to the ground crying .

" Why again— " was what she said .

But was cut off as we heard the crack of bones , as we could hear someone shifting .

" Baby are you okay " asked Jay as he came up to me growling , as he saw the blood that I had just noticed running down my face.

" Val baby " I heard Colby as he was checking on Val .

" Where's Adeline " asked Grayson as we could hear the anger radiating off of him in waves .

All me and Val did was look down not wanting to make eye contact because we knew what was coming .

" WHERE IS SHE " he said now raising his voice .

" LOOK AT ME DAMNIT " he said using his Alpha tone , making us look at him. 

" These men .. they stopped us and they opened the doors and knocked us out " was what I said still not being able to look away .

" DAMNIT " was what he said as he started to shake , he turned into his wolf and ran away somewhere in the woods .

After he was finally gone , I cried . I cried because my friend got his mate taken again. Because my friend got taken and I didn't do anything about it , or even listened to her when she told me to turn around .

....................................................

Adeline's POV

I woke up to a loud bang , causing me to instantly get up and shield my stomach . I looked around to see I was in some sort of cell?

I rubbed my head as I could feel a headache forming , what happened ?

" Good you're finally awake , are you okay? " I heard a girl ask .

I looked up to where the voice was coming from in the cell in front of me , I felt my heart drop as soon as I saw her face .

" You... you're — " I started but I couldn't finish. My throat was dry , I could feel the color of my face draining . My heart was slamming against my chest and breaking .

" You're alive? " I was finally able to ask.