I | A new Motive

[AN : A new chapter will be updated each two days. Cya in saturday then ! ]

                                                        < POV Shuichi >

I was sleeping in my bed when I heard the Monokuma's morning announcement :

Monokuma : "Good Morning, everyone ! It is now 7 a.m and nighttime is finally over ! Time to rise and shine"

Why do I have to wake up now ? I was finally able to sleep well for once in weeks...  I thought to myself. But then, Monokuma said something unusual that caught my attention.

Monokuma : "Today will be a tough day. You have ten minutes to gather everyone into the dining room. A special treatment is waiting for you there ! Puhuhu !"

A "Special Treatment ?" I mumbled to myself. Ten minutes will be short but it seems that I have no right to complain. So, I rushed out of my room and headed for the dining room, praying I didn't see anyone because I am not in the mood to talk right now.

When everyone finally gathered in the dining room, I looked around watching at the various contestants. Most of them were pretty sleepy, but one person in particular caught my eye. A little guy with purple hair was holding a bottle of grape Panta and seemed quite excited unlike everyone else. Honestly, I can understand how excited he can be as I am myself. Indeed, things were getting boring there and organizing an event  is like having a goal to achieve : it gets me out of this cycle of boredom.

As I watched Ouma jump and shake with excitement, he suddenly turned his head in my direction. It gets a little awkward as I was disfiguring him and I could feel my cheeks getting more and more pink as I make eye contact with him. In fact, he was smiling at me, a smile that makes my heart pound like there was no tomorrow.

            This.is.like.a.LOVEsickness.that.obsesses.me !

                                                   < POV Kokichi >

This is getting boring in there... How about I make things a little interesting ? Nishishi !   As I looked around to determine my next target, someone in the room was complaining, popping their annoying thoughts...

Miu : "Where is this Monokuma dumpster ?! I only had ten minutes to prep and apply my beautiful makeup, so this better be worth of my precious fu*king time !"

- "What if ... ?" I whispered to myself.

I slowly approached my target and poured the rest of my Panta over her head making her all wet, how funny !

Miu : "You.. ! What are you doing ?! That's my only outfit !!"

- "So, you do have only one outfit, how gross" I said with my usual smiling face.

Miu : "That's not what I meant and you know it, you lil' abortion !"

Kaito as a good gentleman, tried to stop the argument between me and that bubblegum b*tch.

Kaito : "Ouma, what about your Panta, weren't you going to drink it ?"

- "Yeah Yeah. But it tastes bad.. It is better to be poured a drink over your head than to be vommited on, Right ? Or maybe it is a lie, I am a good liar, you know ?"

As Kaito and Miu started getting violent and were about to end my life, Monokuma came out of nowhere with some smoke coming out of the room. "I can't wait to see what awaits us" I repeat to myself.