𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

»—————«

The crowd roars with cheers and excitement. They yell, making Stoick chuckle as he walks forward.

[Stoick]: Well, I can show my face in public again!..-He laughs. The crowd laughs in response, the cheers quieting as Stoick speaks- If someone had told me that in a few short weeks Hiccup would go from, well, being, uh, Hiccup to placing first in dragon training..-Stoick snickers, shaking his head- I'd have tried him to a mast and shipped him off for fear he'd gone mad!..

The crowd bellows with laughter, waving their fists in cheer.

[Stoick]: And you know it!..-Stoick laughs, breathing in deeply- But here we are. And no one is more surprised or more proud than I am...

Hiccup clenches the helmet in his hand, swallowing thickly as he sighs. (Y/n) places her hand on his shaking one, making him jump lightly before he nods at her with a small smile.

[Stoick]: Today, my boy becomes a Viking. Today, he becomes one of us!..

The crowd cheers, Hiccup looking up at Stoick.

[Y/n]: Be careful with that dragon..-(Y/n) softly says, looking at him with a sigh-

[Hiccup]: It's not the dragon I'm worried about...-Hiccup mutters under his breath, watching his dad take his seat-

[Aster]: What are you going to do?.. 

[Hiccup]: Put an end to this. I have to try...-He turns to them, frowning- (Y/n), Aster, if something goes wrong. Can you take care of (D/N)? And Toothless?...

[Y/n]: We will do it. Just promise me it won't go wrong..-Hiccup looked at her, opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Gobber- 

[Gobber]: It's time, Hiccup. Knock 'em dead..-Hiccup sadly smiles at (Y/n) before sighing, as as he enters the arena-

The crowd cheers as he sets his helmet on his head, the gate slamming shut behind them. Snotlout and the others cheer from above, the rest of the crowd shouting his name.

»—————«

[Y/n]: Since when do you care about Hiccup? ..-She asks, making Aster look at her. He rubs his face with a frown before looking away from her-

[Aster]: Since I accepted that you two would be a good couple...-He looks at her with a smile, (Y/n) blushed-

»—————«

Hiccup walks over to the weapon stash. Hiccup reaches the weapons, grabbing a shield and a dagger. 

[Stoick]: Hmm, I'd have gone for the hammer..-Stoick says, Gobber nodding in agreement. 

[Hiccup]: I'm ready..-Hiccup shakily exhales- 

He watches as the lever was slowly raised, and all was quiet for a moment. The dragon races along the wall, climbing onto the chains and spewing fire at the crowd as they laugh and dodge it.