8. He wants you

I felt light touches on my wrist as I was asleep, I felt cold, soothing sensations on my wrists, making me sigh in comfort. I opened my eyes, and I saw the same old lady from before applying something on my wrists gently. I sat up instantly, and she stopped in her moment, then she looked at me with a small assuring smile as if to tell me I shouldn't be afraid of her.

"My son is idiot sometimes, I admit that," she said with a chuckle, but I didn't laugh with her. Idiot is not the right word for him. Maybe she should try some other words like cruel, merciless, or maybe ruthless. That fits him better.

"I apologize on behalf of him. He has never been good in showing emotions," she said as she was finished applying the paste on my wrists.

'He shows rage and anger very well though,' I thought to myself but didn't say anything out loud. After all, she is his mother, and for mothers, their children are always the best.

"Your knees are hurt too, let me see them," she asked kindly, but I shook my head.

"No, I am fine," I said.

"Please let me take care of your wound," she asked with genuine care, and I couldn't say no to her. I nodded at her, and she lifted my dress up to my knees and applied some sort of paste on it after cleaning it with a wet cloth. It would be a lie if I say it didn't hurt because it does hurt a lot.

After she was done treating my wound, she stood up and went towards the table that's in this small room. A tray of food was kept on it, and she put it in front of me on the bed.

"Here, eat this, I made it for you. I hope you like it, " she smiled kindly at me.

"I am not hungry" if she thinks I will eat anything that is his, then she is mistaken. I would rather die than eat that food.

"Please, child, don't take your anger out on food. It hasn't done anything to you. " she caressed my hair gently.

"I want to go back home. Please help me," I pleaded with her.

"By now I am aware that you are here without your will and I apologize for what my son has done to you" she seemed upset over his sons actions which made me hopeful that she would help me get back home.

"So you will help me in going back," I asked with hope and a little bit of happiness. But she looked down.

"I am sorry I can't help you, even though he is my son, but he is also the man of his own will. If he decided to do something, he wouldn't back down easily. I am his mother, but I am only allowed to speak in only some of his matters, " she said, and I felt my hope dying.

"Please, my father is injured, I don't even know if he is alive or..." I stopped from saying that word.

"Please," I pleaded once again and put both my hands on my face to hide my face from her gaze. I don't want her to see me crying. I felt a hand on my head trying to comfort me, but nothing could comfort me right now.

"If you want, I will talk to my son, but I can't promise you anything," she said, and I looked up at her.

"Really?" I asked, still unsure, and she nods her head yes with a small smile.

"But I can't promise you anything," she told me.

"You are his mother he will definitely listen to you," I said with hope, and she only smiled with sadness.