11

: Until death do us part 🎶☝️

"Hey, its been years...
We've been friends for so long but there's something you don't know
Something inside me that I've been keeping, for quite some time now...
I'm too afraid to say it out loud 'cause it might change the way we are,"

Pakantang saad ni Neji habang nasa ikalawang observation deck kami.

Upon hearing it. I already knew what she's pertaining to... I guess, she does really like him.

"I want to wake up, next to you
I want to spend all my life with you and you alone.
I want to be the one that you can lean on for the rest of you life...
Side by side
Build our own little castle, until we both grow old...
Just like they say, until death do us part..."

I watch her lean herself on the railings. "Do you know what is the last verse of that song Ate Mal?" She asked.

I shooked my head. Ngayon ko nga lang din iyin napakinggan. "Mukhang masaya naman yung kanta... U-umamin ba?" Tanong ko pabalik. Doon kasi patungo yung kanta.

But instead of answering me, she looked away and continued. "Hey, its been years...
We've been friends for so long but there's something you won't know..." She stopped.

I gasped after hearing it.

"S-something inside me that I've been keeping for quite sometime now
I'm too afraid to say it out loud and now its all too late
I'll keep it into myself and now...
You chose to be with her
And I'm just your bestfriend
Oh I'm just a bestfriend..."

Pain.

"Now you wake up, next to her
And you'd spend all your life with her and her alone
You chose her to be the one you can lean on for the rest of your life
Side by side
Build your own little castle
Until you both grow old...
But I'll stick by your side
Just as a bestfriend
I'll just be your bestfriend
Until death do us part..."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Of course I am." She smiled a little. "Wala pa naman yung 'her'." She qouted. "And if that happens, wala naman akong ibang magagawa kundi mag support right?"

This young lady... "Halika nga dito." I opened my arms to hug her. Natatawa siyang pumaloob, suminghot din noong kalaunan.

Hinayaan ko lang siyang humikbi sa balikat ko. Wala namang nakakakita dahil dalawa lang kami sa parte na to ng observation deck.

I carress her back and whisper soothing words to her... Hindi ko alam kung paano ba siya bibigyan ng payo, hindi ko kasi alam ang pakiramdam at mas lalong hindi ko pa naranasang mahulog sa kaibigan.

"Bata ka pa naman..."

" Yeah." She chuckled. "Marami pa diyan... Hindi naman mauubos yan..." She sounded like consoling herself.

We remained hugging each other kahit napaka- uncomfortable ng posisyon namin dahil bahagya siya nakayuko para lang mapantayan ako.

Napasenyas ako kay Raini na tumigil kung nasaan siya ngayon at huwag lumapit sa pwesto namin. Bakas sa kanya ang pagtataka ngunit wala ring nagawa kalaunan.