T W O

‎ بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Lorenzo's POV-
2 years ago-
It's been a couple of weeks since I met her. We have gotten closer as friends or at least that's what she thinks we are. I love making her laugh. She looks so beautiful in whatever she wears. Right now, she was laughing at something Alonzo said to her. I have seen a few girls with a headscarf like hers but none of them were able to capture my attention as she did.

Zahra^

Zahra^

I was leaning against the wall and admiring her beauty from afar. I'm not sure how long it's been but damn it I just couldn't help myself. It's been amazing knowing her. She is kind, friendly, and polite to everyone. My mum loves her like she is her daughter. My dad who is hard to please also admires her. She has this bubbly personality that lifts everyone's mood.

A hand on my shoulder snaps me from my thoughts about her.

"You like her I can see that" my dad states.

"It's that obvious huh? But honestly, can you blame me? She's amazing dad. I have never met anyone like her" I admit.

"I agree" "but you have to understand that she is too pure for our world" my dad said.

I turned to him and said "I know. I know that she is not ready right now for my world but dad being Alonzo's best friend is going to make her an easy target anyways" "Besides I'll make her mine one day and I don't think anyone can stop that from happening" I give my dad a challenging look.

My dad raises his hands in surrender "Nobody is stopping you son" "But I'm just warning you. She is a Muslim son and you know according to her religion she can't get married to a Non- Muslim guy so if you ask her and she refuses or rejects you then you have to be prepared" he explains.

Hearing this I turn to look at her "I know she isn't ready dad which is why I'm giving her time till I know she is ready for me and my world" I say confidently.

"I see. Anyways there is a new mission for which you will have to go to Russia. I can't exactly say for how long you will have to go there" he informed me. "Let's go discuss about this mission in your".

By the looks I could tell this mission was really important, so without complaining I followed him to discuss details.

After two hours we were done with out plan to make this mission successful. After a lot of planning, we concluded that I and my men will have to be in Russia for around two years and I was ready to sacrifice my two years if it meant I could help those girls getting sold at auctions. I want to stop this completely and for that, I'll have to start from the base. I know I'll have to be away from Zahra and I'll miss her a lot but on the bright side, she will get enough time to get used to my world, and hopefully, she will be ready to accept me by then.

I'll be leaving thereafter tomorrow for Russia. I'm going to spend as much time as I can with Zahra before I leave. I messaged Alonzo to ask Zahra if she was free tomorrow. He replied saying 'She is free but why do you wanna know? Are you gonna ask her for a date?' This guy can get overprotective when it comes to Zahra as he says she is the sister that he did not have. He always wanted a sister but due to an accident that happened when Alonzo was around 6 years old, our mum couldn't conceive after that. Ever since then Alonzo always wanted to have a sister.

I made sure that he informs Zahra about all of us hanging out tomorrow. I knew that if I asked her to hang out with me alone she would refuse immediately. Right now I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive so I can spend some time with her.

Chapter 2
Please vote and comment.
******
So what do you guys think of Lorenzo? Do you think he will be able to convince Zahra to become his? Or will Lorenzo force her to be with him? 😵 Let me know what you guys think of this chapter😆

******So what do you guys think of Lorenzo? Do you think he will be able to convince Zahra to become his? Or will Lorenzo force her to be with him? 😵 Let me know what you guys think of this chapter😆