T H R E E

‎ بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Lorenzo's POV-
2 years ago-
I got ready to hang out with Zahra. I honestly can't wait to spend time with her, so much that I could barely sleep. I think I slept for like 4 hours max. I went down to have breakfast and saw everyone already at the table. I noticed my right-hand man as well as his dad (dads ex right-hand man) there. I knew something was wrong and didn't fail to notice my family sitting tensed as well.

Damnit, all I wanted was just one day with Zahra without any interruptions but apparently, that's too much to ask for... *rolls eye internally*

My whole mood is already going down as it is. I finally reached the table and greeted everyone then turned to my dad.

"Well, what is it?" He looked hesitant at first. "My mood's getting worse as it is. So go on"

At this, my dad turned to my right-hand man. They shared a look.

"Alright someone better start speaking before I lose my temper and mom then don't go blaming me for getting angry I-" mom cuts me off.

"Honey, we know how badly you wanted to spend some time with Zahra but something came up and you have to leave in an hour. I'm sorry honey. We tried to postpone it but the situation isn't helping" mom spoke to me softly.

My expressions softened upon hearing her explanation. I looked at Faiz (my right-hand man) for him to elaborate on the situation.

After hearing him explain for the next 15 minutes I understood why everyone was so tensed and I knew if I didn't leave for Russia right now then the situation could worsen.

Damnit! Just one day with Zahra was all I wanted but seems like it's too much to ask for!

I heard the front door open and it didn't take a genius to guess who it was. I saw Zahra's head peeking through the dining room. She started greeting everyone one by one. By the time it was my turn she just glanced at me and gave a shy smile. My mood instantly got better but that lingering feeling of me not being able to spend time with her was still there.

I looked at her and averted my gaze. I nodded at my family and slowly got up from the table. I gave the signal to Faiz to go ahead and start arranging for the mission .

My mum came and gave me a big hug. I was always gonna be a momma's boy. Nothings wrong with that. My dad shook my hand and gave me a side hug asking me to take care of the situation and if help was needed then to ask him. My brother came toward me with unshed tears in his eyes. He had always been so attached to me and got a bit emotional when the time came for me to go for any mission.

We hugged for a good one minute. I gave him a nod and looked at Zahra. She was standing at a distance looking confused.

"Don't worry about her. Just focus on your mission and come back safely to us, yeah?"

I looked at her for one last time then turned to my brother "Yeah. It's time to go". I started moving to exit with my men following me.

The last thing I heard was Zahra inquiring what was wrong.

******

We boarded my private jet

We boarded my private jet. I looked outside the window avoiding the flight attendant trying to flirt with me but failing miserably.

I couldn't stop thinking about Zahra. I made sure I left few of my men to keep eye on her. If anything happens to her I don't think I'll be able to take it. So it was better that I stayed away from her for some time at least till I make sure she's completely mine.

Goodbye my love, see you soon...

Chapter 3
Please vote and comment.

Chapter 3 ✓Please vote and comment