𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗠

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺, 𝘐 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇

BEST READ:
Smallest Size | Palantino Font | White Page

◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Rose Conklin had been second to her sister, Belly, for her entire life. In everything: school, looks, personality, love... in everything. Except Jeremiah. He was a bee; she was a budding flower. His best friend.

But last summer, everyone was transfixed on Belly. Even Jeremiah. He was under her spell. So was Conrad, and Cam Cameron, and even the stranger in the small shop by their house.

No one ever saw Rose.

But now... now she was in bloom. And a sweet honey bee could never quite ignore the lure of delicate pollen on blossoming petals, could it? Or, had the bee been lingering around that one flower for decades, just waiting for the golden rays of dawn to break through?

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

DEDICATED TO:

Those who never felt pretty, who stood in the others shadow while they shined. For the ones who walked on the grass while their friends danced on the pavement, for the ones who tripped over their laces so they didn't get left behind.

To the people, who need hope that one day, that someone will notice their beauty.

Everyone has something about them that is enchantingly, mesmerisingly beautiful.

You, too, can bloom like a rose.

💌
surfpoems sturni0l0 -souldiesel fxlkllore aaronwarnersring