2 - ARC 1.2

Third P.O.V

(Y/N) is an agent who has recently been promoted, and therefore has a new system.

The new mission requires (Y/N) to become the main character, and make sure the original body finds happiness.

Sounds easy enough, right? Wrong!

The system has a powerful tool called the ◀Puppet Tool▶, it allows (Y/N) to take control of someone else's body for up to an hour.

The drawbacks are that it can only be used once in every world, and that you must lose your memory until a certain event in the plot.

(Y/N)'s memory was triggered by seeing their boyfriend cheating on them.

This story is called 'My Yandere Cheating Ex'. (Y/N) is the main protagonist who gets cheated on.

According to the plot, (Y/N) accidently pushed the door open and the two on the bed noticed them. (Y/N) broke up with their boyfriend on-sight. The boyfriend originally didn't care, but soon found himself desiring (Y/N)'s presence. (Y/N) on the other hand, met up with their bestfriend to take their mind off of the breakup. The bestfriend later confesses that he's always had feelings for (Y/N) and wants to date them. (Y/N) agrees and they start going out together. The ex boyfriend soon shows up to get (Y/N) back, but (Y/N) easily declined. This ignites a possessive desire in the ex and he starts plotting to get (Y/N) back. In the end, he kills the bestfriend, and kidnaps (Y/N). The ex and (Y/N) lived not-so-happily ever after.

The plot failed to mention some key points though. The boyfriend turns out to be a CEO. The bestfriend is a famous singer. (Y/N) just had a normal job in marketing.

HOW IS A NORMAL WORKER SUPPOSED TO BEAT A CEO!?!?

Although the missions tended to be unfair, (Y/N) was smart enough to know that after the suffering, comes the reward.

It's not like I can't start my own business anyway.

Author's Note: Since (Y/N) in Leveling Up In An Otome Game is also starting a business, I'm trying not to get the two confused.

P.s I tried publishing this several times, but Wattpad was being stubborn.