CHAPTER 7

Y/N TORE HER EYES AWAY FROM THE GOD AND PROCEEDED TO WALK TOWARDS HER ABODE

Hermes followed suite beside her. His teal eyes still set on the lady with full of curiosity. He wished to know more about the woman. Why she thought of the gods as such? The mortals for thousands of years have been worshipping them without question. Without pointing fingers or accusing them for their immoral ways of living. So when he heard about her, he could not help but be curious.

" Are you by any means send to gather more information about my notion of the gods so you can put me up for execution?" She finally spoke out with a small smile. The tone of her voice was light with a small dash of playfulness.

He laughed and shook his head. " No. Why do you think as such, my lady?"

" Well...it is strange. " She paused. "For a man to suddenly appear and be interested in listening to me accuse about the gods for the way they live their lives. Are you an atheist? That can be the only explanation for your interest. "

" I do not worship any gods. So maybe I can be called as such. " He answered. He was one of the gods himself. So how could he worship the gods. He was partly true in his words. She nodded her head in response.

" We have reach. " She announced, coming to a stop infront of her house porch. Time had flew by so fast. He did not realise they had already reached the outskirts of the town. He observed his surrounding in silence. " Would you like to come in for a cup of tea? " She asked politely.

He shook his head. " I would have love to. However, I must decline as I must return back for some business. " He handed her the gift —which was a set of dress —when she had placed the pitcher away. " I picked them myself. I hope you will like it. " She looked down at the beautifully wrapped dress. She knew she would never be wearing the clothes. It was not for someone of her status to wear.

Nonetheless, she put on a smile and nodded her head. " Thank you. Please do tell him I really appreciate his gesture. " Hermes nodded in response. He had wanted to stay longer. However, it was late and he had to return back to Olympus. Moreover, he thought it would make her more wary and suspicious of him if he requested her to allow him to stay in her abode for the night. So he decided to withdraw for the mean time.

He could always come to meet her again.

" Have a lovely night, my lady. I wish to meet you again.... Soon...."

A/N: You guys have been asking me whether Hermes would be a potential love interest

A/N: You guys have been asking me whether Hermes would be a potential love interest. Well... I don't know myself whether he would be. I am just going to leave that to the flow of the story and whether it will fit in or not to the plot that I intend to follow for the book. Anyways, thanks to everyone for reading and giving this book a chance.

Honestly, the fandom for 'blood of zeus' is almost non-existent. I've hardly come across any fanfic on this anime which led me into writing one. Apart from this anime, I have not come across any fanfic of 'Hellsing' too which makes me wonder if there is any.

Okay... I've talked enough...so yeah...bye and take care... and thanks for all the lovely comments, love and support. I really appreciate it❤️