7

There was a lot of commotion as the spectators made their way back to the castle. Minerva, Hagrid, and Moody all rushed to meet with the boy to congratulate him on his victory. Severus was certainly not going to do that. He stayed seated a little while longer to avoid the bottleneck of the crowd. He had wanted to walk back with Olivia but she had dashed away quickly towards the first aid tent. "I've got to go check on Fleur and see if Poppy needs any help," she shouted over her shoulder as she retreated. Severus nodded his head in understanding before he rose to his feet and made a hasty retreat back to the castle. He'd had enough socialization for the time being.

Minerva, Moody, and Hagrid had made their way down from the stands and were eagerly waving at Potter to have him join them outside of the champions tent. "That was excellent, Potter!" Cried Minerva before reaching out with her shaky hand and pointed towards his shoulder. "You'll need to see Madam Pomfrey, she's over there, cleaning up Diggory". She gestured with a nod of her head towards the tent. Hagrid was beside himself with joy, sputtering on about how proud he was and about how the horntail was the toughest dragon. Moody looked pleased as well, patting the boy on the back before allowing him entrance into the tent to be healed. "Right then, Potter, first aid tent, if you please," stated McGonagall as she pulled back one of the thin canvas flaps, stepping aside and ushering the lad through.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Poppy was standing inside looking worried as she anxiously glanced around at all four champions. She was thrilled when she saw Olivia walk through, eager to have the assistance. "Olivia, you angel! Did you come to help?" Poppy questioned with a hopeful smile.

"Of course! Who is the worst off?" Olivia reached for her wand, transfiguring her current outfit into her mediwitch one. She now wore a Beauxbaton blue A-line dress with a white, scalloped collar. The uniform ended just above her knee and tied just under her bust with a navy blue sash. She donned a burgundy cardigan that she charmed to keep her warm while she worked.

"Well I'm just getting ready to take a look at Potter, everyone else is stable if you want to check out your own champion first? I did a small bit of treatment on everyone to make them comfortable and figured we could double back together"

"Perfect!" Chirped Olivia as she set off towards Fleur. Olivia had checked on her originally after the dragon blew a puff of fire onto her robes, so she knew she was fine. Still, she wanted to make sure she hadn't missed any injuries. Satisfied that Fleur would live to fight another day, she healed the few scrapes and abrasions and moved over to Krum.

The lad was standing in a corner of the tent talking to his headmaster and the assistant Karkaroff had brought over;  Ivan. She had been purposefully avoiding him. The first night she arrived at Hogwarts, he had walked her back to her carriage and desperately tried to join her in her chambers. She quickly declined at the time. She reluctantly made her way over to greet them all.