CHAPTER 2

When I am having my beauty sleep, Suddenly a phone ring woke me up "RING RING" AHHH who is that early in the morning. Sitting on my bed I answered the phone"Do you want to die"I said in half-sleep. "am sorry y/n for distributing you-" "COME TO THE POINT" "Haa tha-t y/n ThaT" "cut the crap come to the point"

"Ok y/niwanttobreakupwithyou" "WHAT" now I lost my sleep after hearing what he said "Sorry to say this b-ut lEts bReAk uP" "REALLY, Do you have the nerve to BREAK UP WITH M-" I am boiling with anger, he cut the call in middle. 'SMASH' i throw my phone on my bed. how dare he cut the call in middle plus break up WITH ME. Now he is dead meat. I thought with a devilish smirk.

I went to the bathroom room to do my daily routine. After fresh up, I wear this...

I took my bag and rushed towards the door

I took my bag and rushed towards the door. "Ohh good morni-" "jungkook I will talk to you later, don't wait for me at night. See you." "Ookk bye noona," he said with a dull voice. Then I left the house. Did I forget anything? 'Ohh noo

Then I enter again into my home. "I forgot to say kookie, enjoy your first day in University," I said to him by hugging him. "I thought you forgot about that," he said hugging me back. "How can I forget about my baby kookie's important day." Said with removing from the hug.

"I am not a baby, now I am 19 years old man noona," he said with his doe eyes and a proud smile." Ok, mister 19th year's old man" I said with a playful smirk. "Ahhh NOONA" " ok ok, jokes are a part. If anyone irritates you in university say to me. Now I have to go" I said by messing his hair.

"Haa oK," he said with a pout by setting his hair. "Don't be too harsh on him." "I can't promise," I said with a smirk. "Ok bye noona" he gives me a concerned look "Bye." Then I exited the house.

Let me give you some information about me when I am 17 my parents died in a car accident. My parents left lifetime fixed deposits and their company in our name. So we don't have a problem with money. It been 4 years since they left us.

When they left us Jungkook is only 15. So I tried my level best so he never miss them. 

Back to story
Walking into university with my favorite baseball bat in my hands. Everyone looked at me with fear. I love when everyone fears me. Now I am walking in a corridor looking for that rat. Suddenly, someone dashed toward me. Making him and my bat fall to the ground.

"Can't you see where you are going idiot" then I look at him, he looks cute" I aM sOrry" he said with his cracked cute voice. Something about him attracts me. Then I saw his teary-eyed. It softened my heart. What's wrong with me? Then a boy came and pick up that boy. "We are sorry, we don't do this again," another boy said giving me my bat. His teary face disturbed me a lot. y/n stop. Then I left without giving another glare towards them.

What's wrong with me? Why his teary face is playing in my mind? Why it is disturbing me that much? First I have to complete my work then I will see about him later. I tighten my grip on the baseball bat. When I turned the corner, saw that rat exiting the University. "Lucky bastard". I said with angry