CHAPTER 3

"Hi, baby boy do you miss me" "y-/n wh-en di-d yo-u cam-e " his two bottles of alcohol came to zero level after seeing y/n. "When you started saying about break up, everything is a problem then." She said with a smirk. Now Minho's face became pale as he seen a ghost.

"I thought to give you a surprise, but you give me a big surprise. My baby boy is such a bad boy In my absence haa. I think he needs a punishment. What you think baby boy." She said with a killer look.

"Y/n I i-" Minho has no words to say. He knows messing with her leads him into trouble.

"Say, baby. you have the guts to Break up with me + talk bad about me in my back. Wow, I thought to go easy on you. But now I changed my mind. I think you like rough haa😏" She said with a devilish smirk.

"Do we start the game? "She said in a low dangerous voice.

"What happened, dude? She is just a girl. Two people are more than enough to deal with her" Taemin said confidently. Right now Minho's mind is not working. He has only one thought in his mind that he has to escape from here to save his life. There is a rumor that no one can deal with anger y/n. After seeing her cold face he knows that he fucked up.

"Let's see" she marched towards them by swinging her bat in her hand. Then she started hitting them into shit. They both can't handle her. In between fights, Taemin threw her bat somewhere. "Now you try to fight," he said with a smirk. Little did he know he made the situation worse. She uses a bat so she can stop heavy damage. But if she uses her hands they are dead meat. She has a black belt in karate, a top champion in Martial arts.

She started to hit them harder than before. When she fights with someone she always targets their nerve points or weak points. She don't like to go easy when she fight with anyone. she kicked Minho in stomach and punched Taemin on his face. They can see their blood now. When she is beating Minho, suddenly Taemin comes from the back and catches her to stop her hands.

"Minho now hit her." He said with a victorious smile but what he didn't know that she wantedly stayed still in his hold. Minho grabbed her basketball bat even though he didn't have the energy but he lifted it to hit her. But she has another thought in her head. She made Taemin bend down with her when Minho is about to hit. so minho hit Taemin on the head instead of y/n. "Idiot sees before you hit," Taemin said with a groan.

Holding Taemin she kicked Minho in the stomach with both legs making him fall to the ground with a loud thud. Then she kicked taemin in his baby maker. Made him leave her and hold his while crying.

"Haa y/n if you want to hit me, then hit me wherever you want. But why did you hit me on my baby maker haa? What if it is damaged and I don't have kids." He said in between his pain. "You have to think that before messing with me" then she turned to find minho running away from her. "This fucker" after kicking taemin in the stomach, then she went to catch him.

When she is running after him, just a little distance. But she suddenly bumped into someone and made her fall on them.

Yoongi pov:

After college when me and Jimin happily going home suddenly someone bumped into me and fall on top of me. "Haa why I am always falling today. It hurts". I said aloud.

When I looked at their face immediately made me to froze in my place. 'It's y/n'. Why I am always hitting upon her. She is too close to my face which made my face red. Till now no one is this much close to me. My eyes moved to her eyes. She has dark black eyes, a small face, and black long hair. Her nose is cute like a button. I want to push it. When I am thinking about her nose, she snaps me to reality.

She then stood straight looking around for someone. Did I do something wrong again? Now her expression is changed from no expression to anger. God save me.