12. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ

{ Taehyung pov }

{ Taehyung pov }

I was going upstairs to my room. Jammed my hand in my front pocket. But there some question that roaming around my mind.

What the heck yoongi hyung want to tell me, and why he stop suddenly. After that i clearly hear a girl voice. But then he hang up the call. And when he returned he didn't mention anything. Strange he never does that...

As i was walking on corridor, i saw jungkook coming toward me. He approach me and stop.

" Hyung we search Yang Haneul house, but couldn't able to find any clue.." Jungkook inform me. I close my eyes and take out a deep breath.

" Find his family and asked them about Yang Haneul. I'm sure any of them would surely know something about that asshole. And if they won't disclose anything, torture them to death.." I said fuming in anger..

" Okay hyung.." Jungkook nodded. suddenly something caught jungkook attention. He look down from railing and smirked. I frowned and followed his gaze.

I saw y/n enter in livingroom, she was wear revealing outfit again. her Bare legs and we could see the tiny bit of cleavage of her from up here. Didn't i told this girl to not to wear such dress in this house. But she didn't understand my words. Aishh she want to seduce my hyungs that much.

" Okay hyung now i have to go byy.." Jungkook smirked while staring at y/n after it he immediately left. I know he was going after her. I have to stop this boy. Or else he will going to do something with her. Which i don't want to. So i followed him.
.
.
.
{ Author pov }

You enter in kim mansion and on a way to your room. But suddenly someone grab your hand. The person pull you toward himself and your head hit his chest..

" Ouchhh..." You groaned and look up.

" Hello babygirl

" Hello babygirl.." He licked his lower lips while checking out you from head to toe. You trying to release your hand from his grip but he was too strong.