29. ᴍʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ

( Author pov )

It was the next morning, everyone went on their mission already.

Jimin and jungkook left to find out, who is secretly helping y/n.

Jhope and yoongi went to find out about the past life of y/n.

And taehyung, he was getting ready for his plan. His plan to distract you the whole day. So you weren't suspicious about the absence of other members.

After getting ready, he smiled at his reflection.

All the pain and suffering he endured changed him

All the pain and suffering he endured changed him. He thought he had lost everything when his brothers almost turned against him.

But now he's glad that his hyungs are with him again. And he doesn't want to lose his brother's trust anymore.

Although Namjoon is still against him. But he is sure that soon he will gain Namjoon's trust and love again.

And now he works hard for his brothers, he will do anything to get back his mansion or most importantly his company.

Not because he seeks revenge or something but because of his hyungs. His hyungs did so much for taehyung and his company and now they don't deserve to become slaves for y/n.

" Even if I had to sacrifice myself for my hyung, I will gladly do that..." He beamed as tears shone in his eyes.
.
.
.
.
( In your room )

You were lolled over the couch

You were lolled over the couch. engrosses in your thoughts. You feel so relaxed and it's so peaceful for you after you kill that annoying and noisy person.

Soon you heard a knock on the door, you turned your head toward the door only to see the person, you loathar so much.

It was so peaceful, but he came to spoil everything.

Standing at the door, Taehyung smirks at you. You scowled at him defiantly.