The brand new, You?

Six months later...

These past two years has been some of the hardest I've endured. I've lost a best friend and a lover... most of all I lost a sister. After abandoning the city I loved I find myself falling in love with traveling. I've relocated at least three times all while continuing to travel abroad.
I haven't seen Caleb since we got into it at the hospital while meeting with Ari's family.
It was stupid. I feel stupid. I haven't seen Nate since the night of the engagement party. However I am still being tracked by someone... this person sends the most lavish gifts like clockwork every holiday or birthday they have never missed an occasion. The gifts never stop. I've refused them but more came the next time around! Anyways that doesn't matter. While traveling I've managed to finish my degree. I've recently relocated to NYC. It's been a culture shock but I love it!
While moving in I met the most beautiful woman I've ever seen besides myself and we just clicked. So the past 3months I've been getting to know myself by getting to know her.
However I just got off my flight and I feel like I'm being followed. I know my paranoia has been through the roof lately but this man is either stalking me or someone else! I stop at baggage claim and do what I do best, flirt. I turn around and walk towards the man that's wearing all black on black with lovely locs that fell just at the base of his neck. He's hot. I approach him and to my surprise.
"Kye I need to tell you something," he says without looking up. This can't be.
"Caleb?" I said.
He looks at me.
"Nate has been named a suspect in Ari's death... and you're listed as number two..." he says in a dry tone.
"I'm sorry beautiful."
I step back in disbelief. I see Jessica in the distance Waiting for me.
"Caleb have you been sending me gifts??"
He looks at me with pure confusion...
"No, I haven't. And there's something else I need to tell you..."
I shake my head because how could there be more?
"Nate is missing..."
His words echoed through my heart...