Nightmares

Little backstory..Eren is 20 and your 19. Y'all have been dating for about two years. Eren keeps getting the his previous successors memories, in dreams/nightmares.Okii byee

~

~Third person POV~

It's was around 1am, you and Eren were sleep because you both had to be at admins birthday tomorrow.usually y'all would stay up late doing stupid shit but Armin was Erens best friend and he was your friend as well so you both didn't wanna be late. You were facing the opposite direction of where Eren was sleeping. You were on your stomach and Eren  was on his back with one leg propped up. Eren was kinda tossing and turning. And he was sweating. A lot. He was kinda panting,which was kinda waking you.

~ Y/Ns POV ~
What the fuck is that sound? I don't know..but I don't feel like opening my eyes though..I just get up and stop being an fucking baby. When I opened my eyes I look over and see Eren sweating like he ran a across a mountain. He hand was twitching just a little bit and he looked disturbed. I tried to shake him awake.

"hey..Eren?" I slowly started shaking him faster and faster each time he didn't respond.

"Eren?!" After that I lifted him by his shoulders and slammed him back down on the bed. He finally woke up. But immediately put me in a choke hold by instinct.

"Let me go or I'll cut your fucking dick off."I said trying to get free.he mumbled a sorry before letting me go.  "Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine." I looked him up and down and he's not even able to make contact with me. "your a bad liar you know that." I grabbed his face and made him look at me. "you had another dream didn't you?" He was silent.. he did.
"I told you to tell me." Eren rolled his eyes and tried to lay back down. "Can we just go back to sleep please." Before his back reached the bed I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back up. "No we can't 'just go back to bed' just tell me." He twisted my hand off his shirt and pulled me to his chest.

"Can we please just..talk about this tomorrow..please."

I was finna fight to get up but.. I just layer my head on his chest. "Okay..but don't think I'll forgot" 

"Not planning on it."

THE END ~~
Authors note: sorry this one is kinda short and if I accidentally wrote in third person during y/ns pov I'm so sorry.  And if you want me to do a part 2 I gladly will. Also I will try to put out a chapter each day. okay bye now <33