Nightmares pt 3

~ Third person POV ~
Y'all sat in silence for the whole ride there except for a few times where you tried to make conversation. Which never worked out. But eventually y'all arrived at the venue.

~ Y/N s POV ~
I was half asleep when the carriage came to a stop. "We're here." Mikasa said as she got up and opened the door. "Like I couldn't tell.." eren mumbled while getting out the opposite door.

I looked both ways before deciding to go out the door eren went out of. He helped me down and mikasa walked around the carriage and to my left. Eren was on my right with his arm anchored to me.

"We'll what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" I grabbed ?mikasa wrist and walked up the stairs and and into the party. Mostly everyone was already there. Including armin smiling and laughing and having a good time. "Hey armin!" "Hey guys!"
He made his way over to the three of us.I gave him a hug and eren gave all Mina em awkward side hug and mikasa just shot him a friendly glance.We had a small conversation before mikasa walked away to get some wine. (?) armin soon after, walked away. I was smiling and waving as armin walked away and as soon as he was out of sight, I looked at eren.

"Shit."

"Yeah you already know so go ahead and spill your guts." I took his wrist and dragged him to an empty room. "Go on."
"When I said tomorrow I meant like tomorrow afternoon. Not at my best friends birthday party." He said as he pulled me closer by my waist. Trynna seduce into forgetting..
"Then you should've been specific. Tell me."
"Not right no-"
"Now.." I interrupted him. But he just kissed me and placed a hand on my (upper 🤨) cheek. I placed my hand on his and looked at him in his eyes. "Your so fucking lucky I love you."

~ Erens POV ~
"I love you too." I kissed her one more time before taking her out of the room. When I stepped out I saw Mikasa slouched up against the wall of the room door. She's a fucking stalker. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Out of the glimpse of my eye I saw y/n smile and wave a mikasa. Again. I still don't fucking understand it. I sped up my walking and got to the main floor. " hey y/n-" "can we gather together for a toast?!" Dammit.

~ Y/Ns POV ~
Oo wonder what's everyone's gonna say.. "hi guys I'd like to thank you all for coming to my birthday celebration. I don't have much words except for thank you everyone. Especially the scouts, commander Erwin, captain Levi, and commander hange and a bunch more I'm probably forgetting. I love you and wish you nothing for the best..Also eren and y/n when are the-"
"Don't even try it armin." I said while looking at armin
"Hehe sorry..thank you all for coming though."armin raises his glass.
"Hey!! I wanna say something!" Eren shouted.
"Umm go ahead.?."
"I want to dedicate this toast to ever single titan that I will kill in the future." Eren had a smirk appearing on his face. "I'll kill every last one-" i smacked the back of his head.

"Stop making this about you sir.. TO ARMIN!" I raised a glass and everyone followed and we all took a sip.