Nightmares pt2

Authors note: by request of my cousin Im doing part 2 to nightmares so enjoy.
————————————————————
~ Third person POV ~
you and eren woke up early in the morning to get ready for Armins birthday party. Y'all got dressed quickly. It was going to be a casual dress code so you put on something simple yet put together. Then You were making something quick for breakfast and eren was in the bathroom doing something to his hair.

~ Y/Ns POV ~
"Eren, the foods ready." I shouted while taking the pan off the stove. "I'm coming." He walked out the bathroom with his hair slicked back and a few strands hanging in-front of his face. "Well, don't you look nice."

I said smiling as he walked closer to me. "What do you mean?" He cornered me into the counter with his arms blocking both sides of me.

"I always look nice." He scanned my face. "Never said you didn't." He leaned in for a kiss when Mikasa walked in.

"Oh sorry." She looked down. Eren moved out the way so I could get back to the food. "No your fine. Do you want some (insert whatever they cooked for breakfast back then.)? We have some leftover if you want." I held the food out and looked at her. "Oh um..sure" she reached out and I handed it to her. "Aren't you gonna hand me mines?!" Eren shouted as I walked out with mikasa. "No, get your own. And hurry up." He got his food and walked on my right side with mikasa on my left.
It's been kinda weird ever since me and eren started dating cause we both knew mikasa was in love with eren...and still is.
I only came when we were cadets.they've known each other since they were young.but eren doesn't like mikasa that way at all. And he kinda resents her for it.
But it's not her fault and its not my place to hate her when she's known him for forever and saved her life multiple times. Hell I'd fall in love too.

And I have. Only difference is eren fell in love too.

I still like mikasa. Eren just need to learn how to deal with it.
We got in the carriage and eren sat beside me and mikasa across from us. Eren was holding my hand while he was eating with the other mikasa was eating and looking out the window. I couldn't really eat cause I was still thinking about last night.
"Why aren't you eating?" Eren asked me, breaking the silence.
"Just thinking." I shook my head as if I was my self out of my thoughts.
"Well think and eat." I rolled my eyes and took a bite. "So mikasa..is the place all setup for the party?" I said looking at mikasa. "Yeah it's all ready. Almost everyone is already there." "Great!" I shot her a smile and she tried to smile back.

~ Erens POV ~
Why is y/n being so nice to her? Doesn't she know she likes me? What am I saying. She does. She does know cause I told her. I told her how angry I was and she acts like everything's normal. When it's not.

I don't understand why or how she so nice to every fucking one but so aggressive . She's so empathic but she'll kill you. I've seen her fight titans. She's not far off from mikasa and Levi. But I still don't get why's she's nice Mikasa. There's no reason. Why.

Why is she like this.

~ Mikasas POV ~
I hate this. Why did I tell eren. Now everything is going to shit. The tension between the three of us is so thick. I hate being here. With them. It's not even y/n it's not her fault but eren has been so hostile with me for the past last year. We barely talk and when we do it's about the scouts. Fuck this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry bruv imma have to do a pt3 this got really long really quick.so I'll probably finish and publish it tonight, so bye for now <3