Chapter 4

We left the following morning, and after our conversation last night, I fell right asleep. Just like how I fell in love. It just happened. And I will never lose this feeling, even if others call him a monster.

And after three days, we were home. Everything went back to normal. Well, mostly.

"Good Job. Mai is now officially on your team."

"We have a surprise for you."

"What is it, TenTen."

"Go Ahead Mai."

I knew what she was talking about, me being able to speak.

"I... I learned to speak." I said.

"It finally happened. So where's your pet?" He asked.

"You knew?"

"Of course! Your parents told me this day would come. Where is your soul animal?"

I closed my eyes, MyoMyu. The Hokage wants to meet you. Will you come out?And I opened my eyes, nodding. "Go ahead then." The Hokage said.

Suddenly MyoMyu jumped out of me, and light came too.

"Hello, Hokage-sama. Maiko told me you wanted to see me."

The others are amazed. Well I can see why, it's not normal. "What just happened?" One of them asked. "It's a rare bloodline trait, most wouldn't know about it." The Hokage said. "If something ever happens to me, as long as someone takes care of MyoMyu, I will survive." I said.

Then, the Hokage explained to them how it worked, and how depending on the use, it could be a strong ability. But, my bloodline had more than this, according to MyoMyu. She says ours was the mightiest clan, decending from the Sage of the Six Paths.

Apparently, he had three children. You know of the two brothers, but there was also a sister. Her name was Maiko, and I was named after her.

After the tailed beats were separated, she came up with something, her father was the first jinkuriki, and she then made herself one. That is how I have MyoMyu.

It doesn't make sense if you compare it to how a person usually becomes a jinkuriki, but that's okay. It doesn't need to make sense, becasue I love MyoMyu.

~ Sorry this is short, I'm thinking of re writing this fan fiction, comment if you think I should or shouldnt. Thanks. ~