12: Inhaler

Its now Monday morning and my first day of school

Its now Monday morning and my first day of school. The weekend went by pretty fast since after the dinner with the Gonzales family we all went home, changed, and fell asleep. And then yesterday we went shopping a bit and then after I just rested for today.

It's currently 7:05 am and school starts at 8:45. I think I have a good amount of time to get ready. Again I took a shower last night so I don't feel like taking one now.

I make my way to the restroom and use the toilet than wash my hands afterwards like every normal human being. I brush my hair leaving it straight down while also adding a product into it that makes it shiny and smooth all day. After that I brush my teeth. I then  wash my face while also putting on my skin care products.

I decide that imma put on some light makeup for today. I grab all my makeup and start my everyday basic routine.

Now to the closet.  Yesterday I was so nervous for today that I already picked out my outfit although it did take hours but I think it's good. I chose some mom jeans and a white Nike sweatshirt. Probably not the best color to wear on my first day but it's okay I have a short black tank top underneath. I paired my outfit with black socks and some red air Jordans.

I put on some deodorant, Scented lotion, and some perfume that smells like vanilla so that I smell good all day

I put on some deodorant, Scented lotion, and some perfume that smells like vanilla so that I smell good all day. For jewelry I just put on some tiny hoop earrings and some silver rings two on each hand. I then make my way out Towards my room and grab my phone, air pods, and black backpack that holds all my school supplies.

Yesterday me and Santi went to the stores to grab some basic necessities for school and a new backpack since I didn't bring anything with me from Texas. It was fun I also learned that he likes Chase Atlantic the band and we blasted that the whole way back to the house.

Now time for breakfast. I close my door on my way out of my room and make my way towards the kitchen. Checking the time I see it's 7:50. I have enough time to eat something.

When I walk into the kitchen everyone is there except for Alexander and Sebastian. Everyone else was sitting at the table or the kitchen island. Before they notice me I drop my bag at the side of the door and sit next to Santi and Levi. That's when they notice I'm in here and everyone turns their head to me.