{ChaerLia} - when you have a bad day

"Lia, she's home!" Chaeryeong called out as she continued to gaze out the window, watching as your car pulled into the driveway.

Lia raced down the stairs and into the kitchen, where she grabbed the menu from one of your favorite spots so she could order you some food.

It was about twenty minutes ago when you left work. But before you did, you sent your girlfriends a text telling them that you had a bad day and you just wanted to come home and be cuddled and crash.

It wasn't that late, although you did end up working overtime, so it was going on nine.

So, while it wasn't super late, you've been working hard and felt exhausted so you wanted to just cuddle with your girls and sleep.

"I've got everything ready for her upstairs if you want to lead her up there when she walks in!" Lia smiled as she peeked into the living room, gazing at Chaeryeong with soft eyes.

Just a few seconds later, you walked through the door, and it was obvious to Chaeryeong that you had a lot of weight on your shoulders.

"There you are, baby," Chaeryeong smiled as she stood up. "Come here, give me a hug."

You happily did so after dropping your bag on the floor.

Lia was in the kitchen, quietly speaking to the person on the other line that was taking the order of your favorite food from the menu.

"Where's Lia?"

"Just in the kitchen." Chaeryeong smiled. "Come on, I've got something to show you."

She took your hand and brought it to your lips before leading you up the stairs to the bedroom that the three of you share.

"Can we wait for Lia and cuddle in bed?" You asked.

"Not right this minute." Chaeryeong chuckled causing you to furrow your eyebrows.

As you entered the bedroom, you heard something coming from the bathroom.

Soft and romantic music.

It was only the start of something special, a surprise that your girls planned out for you.

As Chaeryeong pushed the door open, you saw the candles in the bathroom and the bubble bath prepared for you in the tub.

And, on top of that, there were flower petals on the floor.

You also saw Lia's hoodie on the counter, as well as one of Chaeryeong's shirts.

"Lia did the bath and the music. I did the candles and the flowers." Chaeryeong proudly said.

"This is so sweet, so perfect." You said as you stared at Chaeryeong.

She cupped your cheeks in her hands and kissed across your face.

But the sudden brush of soft lips on your shoulders took you by surprise.

"Hi, Lia," You grinned as you closed your eyes.

"Hello, sweet girl."

"I can't believe that you and Chaeryeong did this for me. It's so amazing." You said as she kissed the back of your neck.

"You deserve it," Chaeryeong said.

"Yeah and I've got something to make you even happier. I ordered your favorite from that one spot that you love so much. So you can enjoy a nice bath and then a nice dinner." Lia said as she and Chaeryeong began to help you undress.

"One of you better get in here with me." You said as you got into the water.

Lia happily took off her clothes before getting in behind you.

You both looked at Chaeryeong, who declined.

"I'll stay out here so I can get the food whether it arrives. This way no one has to rush out." She said.

You closed your eyes and leaned into Lia's touch as she caressed your shoulders with her fingertips.

And as Lia brushed her fingers across your skin, Chaeryeong gave you a few kisses to make even more butterflies appear in your chest.

"So, you had a bad day, huh?" Lia softly spoke.

"That's an understatement." You sighed. "It was terrible. I've been counting down the hours until I'd get home and be able to crash in bed."

"Is this better than crashing in bed right away?" Chaeryeong wondered.

"Yeah." You said as you looked at both of your girlfriends. "Much better."

Chaeryeong massaged your shoulders comfortingly, causing a hum to fall from your lips as you closed your eyes and felt the tension leave your body.

"We love you so much," Lia said.

"I love you both too." You smiled as your eyelashes fluttered against your cheeks.

"We hope that you have a better day tomorrow," Chaeryeong said. "Because you deserve the world, sweet girl."

Your heart fluttered at her words and then again as Lia kissed the back of your neck softly.

Chaeryeong washed your hair for you while Lia washed your body and after you felt cleaned up and as though all of your stresses and anxieties had been lifted, you just relaxed against Lia while Chaeryeong played with your wet hair gently.

But the ringing of the doorbell startled all three of you.

"Your food is here." Chaeryeong grinned. "I'll go get it."

When she left the room, Lia helped you out of the water.

You pulled on your clean pajama bottoms and then Chaeryeong's shirt and Lia's hoodie, but you didn't zip it up so you could breathe in both of their scents that lingered on their clothes that you had on.

"There you are!" Chaeryeong grinned as you and Lia exited the bathroom together.

"That smells delicious," You said as you breathed in the aroma of your favorite takeout.

Your girls giggled before laying down with you.

"What should we watch?" Lia asked.

"Anything is fine." You said and are your food while they chose a comedy film.

You shared a few bites of your food with them before it was gone and when it was, Lia tossed the empty takeout container into the trash and pulled you down between her and Chaeryeong.

"Cuddle with us, beautiful girl," Lia said, kissing your head.

"You always know how to make me feel better." You said as they both held your hands, fingers softly brushing across your palms and knuckles.

"That's because we love and care about you," Lia said as she kissed your cheek while Chaeryeong kissed across your hand once again.

"So much, Y/N; more than words will ever be able to express," Chaeryeong whispered in your ear.

And with them holding you securely and kissing you softly, you drifted off to sleep as everything that had bothered you before arriving home slipped away.