Doctor Pervert

Drew's P.O.V

Yuu is already 22 years old and he still hasnt any fiancee.

And Mom is worried.
She is so worried. She called Me and Yuri to an afternoon tea.

"You think he is gay?"
She asks me.

Yuri isnt here yet because of her sword training. I knew I shouldnt have come earlier.

"No Maam. Your son isnt gay. I saw him ogling at a woman at Yuri's party."
He isnt actually ogling. He is glaring.
He hates it when women are too expose and I just think he is too conservative for his age.

Maybe he is also a reincarnated person and he is a grandpa.

"My son wont olge!"

"Its a normal thing mom." I said.

"But why? He is already 22 at this age your father already have him. And Im already pregnant again with Stan."

I cajt say anything but my head is saying.
'You work fast.'

When Yuri came it wasnt that awkward for me. Yuri is the one blushing a lot.

In the end, we didnt ease mom's mind.
I mean 22 is really a very young age.
Its not the same as their time where it's very strict and children needs to be engage and get married and get pregnant immediately.

I think finding someone you love is a thing now.

I wonder if Mom and Dad follows their heart, would they still be together?

Probably not.

They might not even know each other if thats the case.

I went out to check on Greece. Today is the day he asks for the permit of escavating and selling magic stones.

Instead, I found Greece and Yuu face to face on the road.

"What is happening?" I walk and ask them.

Greece pretends he doesnt know me and I walk beside Yuu.

"What are you doing here?" Yuu ask me with a heavy sigh.

"Im just going to buy something. Is there a problem?" I ask and simple throw a look at Greece.

Greece tilts his head so little it wasnt very noticeable.

"Its not something to discuss on the road. Anyways, Its fun chatting with you Sir White. I will find a chance to chat with you in the future." Yuu said with a heavy tone.

At this moment, I cant walk away and said I will still continue shopping.
I catch up with Yuu.

"Did you have an argument with Mr.White?"
I ask.

Yuu look around.
"Not here."

He enters the carriage with the logo of a black and eagle standing proudly on a branch of a tree, wings spread wide.

The symbol of the Crox.

"That irritating merchant!" Yuu angrily slammed his fist on the carriage wall as the carriage moves.

"Did they do anything against our family?"

"Its not like that." Yuu sighs
"Dad wants me to ask the palace permission to excavate and sell magic stones but the White interprise also came for the same purpose."
Yuu rubs his head.
It must been tough for him. Dad rarely gives him chance to mix in with business so he can focus on his training and studies.So this permit must been more than just a business deal for him.
"The King is already leaning on me but that sly merchant gives a secret paper to his Majesty and everything changes. Not only that. He is so excited he immediately given White permit to sell Magic stone in or outside teh country.
Can you believe it? Im rushing back so I can tell dad. We need to know what is the White Interprise worth for the King to favor them so much."