2

So, you're telling me that your brother, who hasn't raced since 2016, is coming back?" Adriana remarked as she tapped a lilac glitter onto Daisy's eyelids. "Why?" Was the next question asked?

Once the eyeshadow had been applied and set for the photoshoot and a final coat of glossy black mascara added to the model's already long lashes, Daisy opened her eyes and looked at her friend in the mirror. Her expression was plain, and she would be rolling her eyes if she wasn't waiting for the mascara to dry.

Daisy scoffed. "Lewis Hamilton, that's why he is returning." She bit back with a scowl. Daisy was the younger sister of 2016 Formula One World Champion Nico Rosberg, but they were anything but typical siblings. When Daisy turned 18, she also turned her back on the Rosberg family.

Adriana was confused, but that wasn't surprising. The longtime makeup artist and incredibly close friend of Daisy was not so much a fan of the high-intensity sport, but she had enjoyed being a guest at the races in the past.

"Nico wants to beat Lewis again, but it won't happen. Lewis is the greatest driver, like, ever." Daisy noted as she picked up her phone to find a picture of the British driver. "And, he's beautiful, talented and not to mention so down to earth." She chimed as her makeup artist burst into laughter.

The raven-haired Adriana nodded and dragged her finger up the Instagram feed of Sir Lewis Hamilton. "Sounds like someone has a crush on him." She taunted before picking up a bottle of setting spray. "Close your eyes." Adriana directed and spritzed the mist over the blonde's face.

Today Daisy was on set in London for the cover of Elle UK, which she was very excited about. It was her first cover she had shot, and there would also be a lengthy interview with one of the journalists to cover her new charity initiative with UNICEF. So, the timing of Nico announcing that he was returning to the sport he walked away from couldn't have come at the worst time.

Daisy chuckled, "Of course, I have a crush on Lewis; I have since I first met him." She recounted before finding a picture on her phone from many years ago. "See, that's Lew, Nico, and I having ice cream in Monaco; he spent the whole summer with us."

Even Adriana had to admit that the picture was adorable. A young Daisy, perhaps six or seven, sat between a platinum blonde Nico and an Arsenal cap-wearing Lewis. Both boys were smiling at the camera or Keke, as told by Daisy, but the young German girl was intently looking at Lewis. It was sweet.

The summers that the Brit spent with her family were always cherished moments. It was hard being the younger sister of Nico Rosberg. Daisy often felt left out; of course, this wasn't intentional, but when Keke Rosberg was your father and your brother following in his footsteps and a mother who was doing her best to keep the family grounded. It was tough.

"I take it that you still kept in contact with Lewis; I saw that you were partying with him last week," Adriana pushed, recalling the picture of Lewis and Daisy bounding into a taxi. They both looked very bleary-eyed but in good spirits.

Daisy nodded, "We certainly spent a lot of time together after Christmas; it just so happened he was in Monaco at the same I was...." She smirked, which said everything. "Of course, as soon as those pictures were released, Nico gave me an earful; he even called me from mum's number so I would pick up."

Adriana knew that Daisy had looked up to Nico, but all that changed when it was announced Lewis Hamilton would join Mercedes in 2013 as his teammate. At first, the older Rosberg was excited at his old friend joining him at Mercedes, but the tone would soon sour, and when Nico realised that his tenure as 'Number One' driver in the team was quickly changing, then the mind games began.

"I can't believe Toto would agree to this after what happened." Daisy pondered as she took a selfie in the mirror to post on Instagram later in the day. "Nico retired like the coward; it took everything and then some to beat Lewis."