22

It had been three weeks since Lewis had joined the Rosbergs for their family Easter weekend, and surprisingly, the British driver had spent another two afternoons with Nico.

With the Monaco Grand Prix this weekend, the Principality was hectic; famous faces were in every restaurant, the casinos were filled with roaming billionaires, and the roads were already being sectioned for the track.

"Whatcha thinking, Champ?" Daisy asked as she leaned on Lewis's shoulder. She could feel him shrug, but he slung his arm around the girl and kept her close.

Lewis had an odd relationship with the Monaco GP. Sure, he had a few wins here, but the races never seemed to go his way. It wasn't like Silverstone or Hungary, where he seemed to win without a second thought.

It was that race that could define a season. Everybody wanted to win Monaco just so that their name would be immortal, but Lewis had so many wins, and if you asked him, Monaco would never be prominent in his mind.

Lewis sighed; his body melted in the model next to him as he slumped further into her soft sofa. "Nothing...absolutely nothing,"

Daisy didn't believe him, but she was also drained from her whirlwind of fashion weeks, which had ended just last night in New York City with the Savage Fenty fashion show.

With Rihanna being a close friend of both Lewis and Daisy, the blonde model was disappointed that Lewis could not attend the show. In fact, it wasn't that he didn't attend; Lewis didn't even watch the televised show. He had been out for yet another dinner with Nico.

"I see; well, I think I will go and get ready," Daisy announced, kissing Lewis's cheek.

Lewis nodded and picked up the TV remote, flicking ESPN on to catch the end of one of Arsenal's football games. Even though the Gunners were beating Man Utd 3-1, Lewis couldn't enjoy it. Something was eating at him, but Lewis didn't know what it was.

Besides having dinner with his former arch-nemesis on the regular, nothing had happened to Lewis that was out of the ordinary. Nevertheless, Lewis didn't feel like himself, which hadn't gone unnoticed by Daisy either.

Daisy switched her phone to connect to the speakers and chose her throwback playlist. It had all her teen favourites. One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, The Vamps and, of course, Justin Bieber. It was the perfect combination to get ready for a night out too.

Tonight, Daisy and Lewis would attend the launch of Tommy Hilfiger's collaboration with Mercedes AMG Petronas. It was an event that would officially announce the relationship between TH's two ambassadors. Lewis Hamilton and Daisy Rosberg.

It would be fantastic; with Daisy also walking in the show, it was an excellent chance for Lewis to see her career in the flesh. Nico would also be there, front row, which Daisy wasn't so excited about.

As Daisy finished in the shower and wrapped a towel around her dirty blonde hair, two quick knocks were at the bathroom door. "Babe, I'm gonna go meet Nico and Toto for a drink before we go,"

There was no time for Daisy to even respond because Lewis was gone. She knew it made sense that he wanted to meet Toto and Nico before the event; most likely, their PR department had organized it, but he didn't even say goodbye.

"Bye then," Daisy muttered, wiping down the cloudy, condensation-covered mirror. She cocked her to the side and applied a cold compress to her face to relieve the heat.

Adrianna, her makeup artist, would be meeting her at the Hotel De Paris, where the Tommy Hilfiger event was taking place. All Daisy needed to do was get dressed and then call her driver to come and pick her up. There was also extra security at her door, which had been arranged for her by Lewis.