late ?

Finally the day came...today is pakhi and jagtaps wedding.....

Pakhi decked up as the most beautiful bride ever....

Neelam stood by her 24/7.....pakhis parents too came ......eventhough they didn't knew the real reason for wedding nor liked the wedding....they were impressed by jagtaps family.....n seeing pakhi happy with neelam n ritu...they agreed.....shailesh created a real bond with gautam....in this short time period......making pakhi put on a fake smile for full wedding....so no one gets hurt.....as those people in front of her....had smiles....making her heart smile....

Suddenly pakhi tripped a bit...bcoz of her shoe n payal got entangled....but neelam held her on time ....

N: theek ho beta?

P: ji maa....

N: ruko mei dekhti hun...

Neelam was going to check pakhis leg...but she jumped back....

P: nahi maa aap kaise...

N: shshss...maa hun teri....chup bilkul....pair dikha....

P: jii....

Pakhi showed her leg...n neelam corrected it....

Pakhi and neelams look

Pakhi and neelams look.....( like pakhis lehenga guys?)

Pakhi gave her her widest smile....making vaishali cry tears of happiness as....she never saw it after pakhi married samrat....

Both neelam n pakhi hugged each other tightly .....

P:I love u maa....

N: i love u too...

R: or mei?

P/N; aap kon?

R: aww....

Pakhi n neelam burst out laughing....so did ritu....

P: I love u 2....

N: mei bhi...

R: thankyou thankyou..Mei hun hi itti pyaari....

Fake blushing....

P: iski shaadi ka time ho gaya maa....

N: mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai...pehle teri ho jaye...phir....

P: jii ( upset but didn't show it)

Pakhi sat on mandap....n saw samrat coming to her
.....he sat next to her.....

She smiled seeing him....

He filled her maang....took pheras with her.....while she kept on smiling with tears.....suddenly while tying mangalsutra....his hand quivered due to injuries by fight....hence ritu helped him to tie the mangalsutra....

That's when pakhi came out of her imagination....it was jagtap....she was married to jagtap.....not samrat....it was her dream....her imagination....Sam was not there....he was not even in gadchiroli.....her heart ached she wanted scream...scream out loud....n cry...but she couldn't....even if she wanted it....she can't....as it will ruin happiness of people she love ....her n jagtaps parents....ritu too...

P: ( in mind) virat ne mere pyaar ke saath khela....mene samrat ke pyaar ke saath khela....ab bhagwan jagtap ke pyaar ke saath khel raha haii...mujhe samrat ko dhoka dene ki saza de raha hai.....karma really hits back...

Pakhi smiled weakly at her ruined life....whereas jagtap smiled thinking she accepted him.....

Soon marriage was done....they were announced married...n ritu took pakhi with her to room...

*********

Here in nagpur....

Samrat finally gained consciousness

S: pakhiiiii....

***********

In gadchiroli

P: samrattt....( in mind) usne mujhe bulaya?

R: kisne bhabhi?

P: kisi ne nahii...bass aisa laga....koi nahi....

R: okk......lets sleep now....as according to tradition....first night groom n bride stay away....until they pray to lord shiva n Parvati by doing pujja tmrw....

P: okk....lets sleep....

Pakhi changed onto this...

Pakhi and ritu chatted for a while before dozing to sleep

Pakhi and ritu chatted for a while before dozing to sleep....while Sam was awake to search for her

To be cont...

************************************************************************************************

See you soon 😊 😘 ❤️

Take care 🙂 💕 💜

Bye 👋 👋 👋