love ?

P: mei...Mei...( stammering)

S: pakhi Daro Matt...say u want to come with me....bolo pakhii...bolo....Mei hun yahaan....tumhare liye....sirf tumhare liye .....chalo mere saath....chalo.....( he said in the most assuring n sweetest voice he could with all the care...) kuch nahi hoga na tumhe na mujhe....bolo pakhii

Pakhi looked at sam with eyes filled with love.....

P: I love you samrat n I really care for you ( in mind)

Sam was looking at the most beautiful eyes ever...lost in them completely ....both shared a eye lock showing there love n care.....

Jagtap not able to handle it....punched samrat making him fall on ground...

P: samrat ( shocked)

Dadi glared at pakhi making her go numb

J: mauka diya tha Maine....mauka diya tha lautne ka....( he roared)

S: meri pakhi ko chod ke nahi jaunga....

J: seriously 😳 chalo .....

Jagtap held Sam by collar n dragged him to ground.....

J: lets end it...

S: absolutely 💯

Both got themselves entangled in a fight.....unfortunately Sam being extremely weak due to lack of food , sleep n excess consumption of alcohol ......got brutally hit by jagtap....

Pakhi seeing all this .....not knowing what to do.....screamed for them to stop....but no one payed heed to her words.....Sam was trying his best to hit jagtap....so was jagtap.....

D: teri wajah se yeh ho raha hai...

G: jagtap ruk jaa woh marr jayega....

D: ae ladki teri wajah se mera beta jail nahi jana chahiye.....

N: maa aap pari ko kuch na bole....

Pakhi stood there crying helpless to do anything.....suddenly she saw .....

Jagtap was going to stab samrat with rod....

She ran to rescue Sam and in process......jagtap stabbed pakhi.....the rod went across her....

J/N/G: pariiiiiiii

S: pakhiiiiiii

D: bahuu....

They screamed simultaneously....

Gautam n neelam hurriedly went inside to call doctor....dadi stood there numb....

Pakhi fell in Sam's arms....he sat down holding her firmly n placing her on his lap.....jagtap too ran to them n sat next to her....

J: pari aap kyu aayi beech mein....parii...

S: durr Hatton meri biwi se.....

J: tu durr hatt meri biwi se....

P: stop...( she screamed) aa....bb....ab...toh mat...tt .....LA....do...ooo.....ab...toh mei...Mar....rrr....ra...hiiii .....hun....phi....rr....bhi....

S: pakhiii...pakhii kuch nahi hoga tumhe......pakhii...

J: haan pari aapko kuch nahi hoga....

P: ab ho bhi jaaye toh kya farak padta haii...( stammering)

S: pakhii aisa Mat bolo...

J: han pari plz....

P: zabardasti pyaar hasil nahi hota jagtap.....aap bahut acche insaan hai....u r a gentleman....u respected me....u cared for me....loved me....more than anyone....ur family....too.....gave me love....the love I craved for.....thankyou so much....but I'm not the one for you....aisi ladki dhundo....jo tumse pyaar kare....I'll be always your friend....forever n ever.....( stammering....n gasping....she held thier hands)

J : parii...I'm sorry.....mujhe laga hasil karna pyaar haii....par pyaar to dene ka naam hai....bina kuch wapis milne ki ummed ke saath.....dena...( he sobbed)

P: samrat?

S: haan pakhii....

P: I love you....I really do.....I want u to live happily....no matter what you do....with whom you live....I'm happy as long as you are....thankyou for teaching me....the real meaning of love.....i love you....i love u my husband.....( stammering) please move on....forg-

Sam sealed pakhis mouth with a kiss....pakhi responded it....

S: I can never forget you....I love u....

P: hmm...( blushing but still in pain)

They shared a beautiful eyelock.....but....soon they broke it as pakhi fainted........ thats when Sam n jagtap saw doctors car arriving.....Sam carried her inside.....n doctor checked upon her.....

Unfortunately.....her breathing as already stopped.....her pulse dropped .......she was dead.....

In a fight....in a fight....to have her ......they unknowingly.....themselves killed there love.....ended their love stories......

We always find unhappiness in what we don't have....we not even once look at what we own.....Sam never treasured pakhi....when he had her......he kept on holding to the past....virakhi past.....that he didn't bother....not even once....to look at his marriage....try giving it a chance.....if atleast once he tried to understand pakhi.....story would be so different.....same goes for her.....she too treasured him late......

Don't we say.....

Waqt se pehle mile toh uski keemat nahi hoti....

Waqt ke baad mile toh uski ahimiyat nahi hoti....

Jagtap even though tried his best to treasure pakhi...his love was real and pure....but little did he know....that love is a feeling.....that can't exist with fear.....you can't have it by force.....u should earn it......

In the end the question remains same.....what is love?

Drop your perspective of love...in comments....

The End

*************************************************************************************

Guys today on you won't get any updates from me.....if possible....n I get time....I'll try writing again.....n also complete my existing books....but updates will be irregular....

Thanks for being with me in this journey.....

If possible I'll try giving epilogue to this book....

What u want...happy or sad?...do tell.....

Will miss your comments....

Love u all .....