#06

Charlee felt sick. She knew how she was trying to move on. And she was trying forget the fact that she had slept with Jack.

She knew it was a mess. She knew how she was trying to be there for grace and she knew that she had messed up.

Charlee started to get dressed and groaned. She hated how guilty that she was feeling. Especially as it was making her feel sick about how she hated that she slept with Jack.

Charlee got ready. She walked out of the house and across the square. She walked into the cafe as she ordered herself a coffee. she looked to see Grace as she sat in the corner.

Charlee walked over to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Grace sighed. "Can you talk to my dad? He is being unreasonable. He found out about me and Keegan. And he is going off. He says I can't see him anymore," she said.

Charlee looked to her and smiled. "I know that you feel as if everyone is against you. But a lot has happened. Your dad is trying to protect you. I know it's hard. But you will be okay," Charlee said as Grace looked to her and smiled.

She knew how much she cared for the young girl.

****

Charlee got to Jack's. He looked to her and smiled. "Hey," he said as she looked to him and smiled.

Charlee knew how things were a mess and tense with them still. "I saw Grace in the cafe. She's was upset over Keegan and all. Are you sure that this is the best for Grace? Pushing her away and everything. I mean I know that she is your daughter," she said

Jack looked to her and smiled. "I am looking out for her. She doesn't see that. But I am looking out for her. Keegan is bad news."

Charlee rolled her eyes. She looked to him.  "She's a kid. She's in love as much as you hate it. You can't stop her as much as you would like too. If you can't respect her choices, then you will lose her. Trust me. I went through it with my parents. I don't want to see you and Grace go through that. She has lot her mum already," she said as he looked to her and sighed.

Charlee knew how it was a mess.

****

Charlee sighed as she stood in the shop. She looked to the pregnancy test that sat on the shelves and sighed.

Charlee was feeling anxious. She didn't know what to think and she felt sick.

Charlee knew how she had hooked up with Jack. And how it was a mess. She hated it.

Charlee was worried that she could be pregnant. She didn't know what to think or how to feel about it.

Charlee had no idea what to think about it all. Or what she would do if she was pregnant. And she was terrified.

But could Charlee actually be pregnant?

Passion Between Them *Eastenders*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें