Chapter 11: Go!

I watched her get into her car and pull out of the driveway

Abraham, whom she took out of the trunk before she left, was already accompanied by my security, who were already leading him to the villa.

I can't stop thinking about what she said when she gave me her number. I don't have to be Einstein to figure out that she's already talked to him. That means she found something out. Something she didn't tell me so I have to find out for myself.

I first met Abraham at 1Oak, so as far as I know, we don't have any conflicts. I don't understand why he tried to kill me or my family.

"Boss?" A security guard appeared next to me with Abraham in his hands.

"Escort him to the living room." They frowned in confusion at my answer, but obeyed.

Not even a minute later I followed them. I nodded my head to the exit so that the security would leave us alone.

Abraham, slightly nervous, sat on the couch with his head in his hands.

He must have realized that he had a big problem.

"I'm giving you a chance to tell me everything now. Before I get it out of you some other way." I sat opposite him and he looked up at me. "So?"

If I didn't know he had some information, he would have been dead a long time ago and I would have had peace. But I know, thanks to Eris, that he's hiding something.

"I don't know what you want to hear from me." He tried to say it confidently, but his voice gave him away. He spoke as if someone had put his balls in a clamp.

"Really?" I snorted. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." He swallowed hard.

"Last chance."

"You have the wrong guy."

Without hesitation, I stood up and jumped to him. I didn't even bother to draw my gun, I just grabbed him by the neck and pushed him even harder into the seat, leaving him not even a shred of oxygen.

"You have about thirty seconds before you pass out. I suggest you speak quickly." He tried to shake me off and push me away with his hands, but it didn't help him much. He's just wasting time here. "Twenty seconds." I warned him. "Why did you send those people after me?"

"Fuck you." He said bitterly.

"Fifteen." I counted down without interest. If he doesn't give me any information, he's useless. "Ten."

I could see how much he was trying to stay conscious. I hope he's not a fool and finds out soon that he has no choice. Before knocking him unconscious, I personally would like to.

"Orders." He said as he struggled to catch his breath. I gently eased the grip on his neck so he could speak once he started. "They were my orders."

"From who?"