Sept

"Please...The bathrooms are sound proof." Nicki whispered. It was their third night sleeping at the hospital in a row.

"Baby...really?"

"Bey please...I can't sleep, I need you."

Beyoncé sighed and got off of the couch bed. They went into the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind them.

Onika turned away and wiped the tears from her face. She didn't want Beyoncé to see she'd been crying. Every night she did that.

Deep down she didn't know why she was crying the way she was. Because she didn't want to.

"Onika...mama are you crying? What's wrong?"

"No. I'm not crying, nothing is wrong. Come, please." She held her arms out.

Nicki brought her into a kiss and closed her eyes. It started off slow as she tried to keep herself together. Her hand went to the shorts Bey had on and rubbed her.

She wanted this to go fast because she wasn't really horny. But she would make herself feel that way.

It didn't take Bey long to get hard because one simple touch from Onika would get her started.

Tears started to fall from Nickis eyes, onto Beyoncé face. That made her pull away and look confusingly at Nic.

"Baby...wait. No. Talk to me, why are you crying?"

"Bey I don't knowww. Please just come on."

"No because you've been doing this for the longest. Trying to cover your feelings by having sex...What's going on mama?"

"Nothing is going on. I just keep crying for nothing....I can't sleep or anything. That's why I need you to put me there, please. We can talk about this later..please."

Beyoncé allowed her to pull her into another kiss, this time pulling their shirts off. The sniffles from her wife had her attention.

When Onika tried to drop to her knees, Bey stopped her. She didn't want her to do that if she wasn't feeling okay. All she she wanted was to please her so she could sleep.

She pulled Onikas pajama pants off and sat her on the sink counter. Her tip rubbed against her center and she entered slowly. Nicki opened her legs more and enjoyed the feeling.

"All the way please."

Beyoncé dug deeper and got a whimper. She stroked slowly and worked into a faster pace. They both moaned and groaned. Bey brought a leg over her shoulder, allowing Onika to feel it all.

She knew just how to put Nicki to sleep. She'd been doing it for years.

"Mm Bey." Nicki arched her back. "I c- it's in my stomach."

Beyoncé held it there as she felt Onika cum. That didn't stop her, she began pounding, enough to make her spasm.

"Aauh!"

"Shhhh." Beyoncé kissed her. They stayed like that, coming multiple times.

Nicki couldn't stay sitting up by the end. Her goal of being put to sleep was reached. Beyoncé wiped them clean before putting their clothes back on.