🌺New Birth Of A Diamond💎

This Book is Mainly For Later Next Year! Just putting down bits and pieces here!

Pink made a daughter from the last perfect spot on Homeworld filled with rich minerals to create her as a precaution. When her daughter's gem blasted from the ground it was a flawless rose pink diamond.

Pink gently picked up the newly made gem up still warm from the blast and glittering beautifully, Pink took the new diamond to the court to show White, Yellow and Blue what she had created.

The rest of the Diamonds looked at the new gem commenting how it was beautiful yet a half the size of Pink's diamond gem. Soon a hot pink/rose pink light filled the entire court as the rose pink diamond rised into the air shifting around before forming into a diamond then floated back down into Pink's awaiting hands.

The newly formed Rose pink diamond looked up at the huge four diamonds and smiled, the newest diamond had hot pink wavy and full luxurious hair, one rose pink eye while the other eye was hot pink, hot pink eye shading on her upper eyelids, and she bore a unique marking on her face of diamonds.

She had Pink's nose and lips, her clothing was light rose pink, her feet held white gladiator sandal esque shoes with a rose emblem. Her diamond had Yellow's and Blue's placement but on her stomach.

???: "Are you my family?" She questioned with a sweet yet siren like voice looking at White, Yellow, Blue and Pink as Pink teared up happily as she hugged the new diamond against her cheek gently.

Pink: "Your my daughter and I'm your mother, I shall call you, Y/n or my little Rosé." She said happily while the new diamond hugged Pink back.

Soon with preparation for the ball of Era Two the gems of Homeworld, Pink was on the edge of her seat after Yellow, Blue and White were introduced to their subjects. White's, Yellow's, Blue's and Pink's Pearl stood infront of luminous gossamer curtains as two aquamarine gems held the edges.

White (Pink's Former Pearl) Pearl: "In the glory of the beginning of Era Two, we present to you all

White (Pink's Former Pearl) Pearl: "In the glory of the beginning of Era Two, we present to you all.... The newest Diamond of our illustrious diamond authority's rulers from the brilliant radiance of White Diamond...."

Yellow Pearl: "To the daunting beauty and elegance of Yellow Diamond..."

Blue Pearl: "To the preparation emotionally of the overpowering grace and elegance of Blue Diamond...."

Pink (White) Pearl: "And the everlasting shine of love and warmth of Pink Diamond. We are blessed to present to you all..."

White, Yellow, Blue, & Pink Pearl: "Our new princess graces us all with her flawless design, her sweet siren song.... Rose pink Diamond!"

The aquamarine gems moved the gossamer curtains to reveal a giant yet small diamond to the whole court, She walked out of the ligh with a smile as gemlike flowers bloomed underneath her every step til she stopped in front of her mother, whom stood...

The aquamarine gems moved the gossamer curtains to reveal a giant yet small diamond to the whole court, She walked out of the ligh with a smile as gemlike flowers bloomed underneath her every step til she stopped in front of her mother, whom stood up to address the gems of the court and all of Homeworld.

Pink: "My loyal gems, your princess and my daughter the newest diamond of Homeworld." She said while the whole court cheered out then the ball began. It was a happy moment for Pink and her little rose, her Y/n towards Pink introducing her daughter to Spinel on her garden and even Human zoo which Pink gifted her daughter when Pink was given her first colony.

That was the very moment in years to come that Rose pink diamond or Y/n lost her beloved mother to a shattering rebel Rose Quartz, a war won by four diamond aura power, many gems were lost to battle, Pink's Earth grown gems were now placed within Rose pink diamond's court as she took over her mother's place. All that was left to do was wait until it was time for retribution with the perfect Jasper gem as her bodyguard.

Rebecca Sugar is Y/n's Singing Voice!

Live Version of Rose Pink Diamond aka Y/n Diamond