💎Y/n's Aka Rose Pink Diamond's Info🌺

Names: Y/n Diamond, Rose Pink Diamond, N/n

Royal Names: Princess, My Diamond, Rose Pink

Titles: Healer of Homeworld, Siren of Gems, and Gem Ballerina

Hair Color & Length & Style: Long Wavy Hot pink

Eyes: Light Rose Pink and Hot Pink with a black diamond shaped pupils

Markings: Two hot pink diamonds under her light rose pink eye

Makeup: Hot Pink

Skin Color: Rose Pink

Gem Type: Diamond

Human-esque Age: 18

Gem Age: 8,000+

Her Family: White (Aunt), Yellow (Aunt), Blue (Aunt), Pink (Mother)

Her Family Later On: Steven Universe (Little Brother), Greg Universe (Adopted Father)

Her Singing Voice: Rebecca Sugar

Likes: Playing in her Garden with Spinel, Sparring with Jasper, watching her human pets in her mother's former zoo. Singing, dancing and reading. Spending time with her diamond aunts and her own court. Loves flowers from the zoo even has a 'fruit' from time to time. (Will love the earth again later on)

Dislikes: Shattering gems (She only does it when absolutely necessary), Hates war and unnecessary violence. She used to love earth til her mother (Pink) was shattered by a rebel Rose Quartz.

Her Personality: Childlike yet mature for her age, Stubborn yet sweet. Ladylike but a bit of a rebellious strike.

Bio: Born from Homeworld's last mineral rich spot, became the Daughter to Pink Diamond as well Princess of Homeworld. During the rebellion of Earth, Y/n was kept safe on Homeworld til she sneaked away from her two pearls and went to earth only to see her mother be shattered by a sword weilded by Rose Quartz. Y/n cried out in agony seeing her mother shattered that the grass died around her. Soon Y/n looked over at the gems of her gone mother's court before commanding them to bring her Rose Quartz to answer for her crimes against Homeworld. Once back on Homeworld; Y/n now known as Rose Pink Diamond was given her mother's place in the Diamond Authority as well the loyal gems from Earth. She sent her Amethysts and Quartz to the zoo to watch over it along with the Holly Blue Agate gem that Blue had given her as a gift. Few of the earth made gems stayed in her new court including the Jasper that was perfect as her bodyguard, rubies, peridots, lapis lazulis, aquamarines and many other gems. White, Yellow and Blue gifted a light pink pearl to Y/n which was surprising when the new pearl was the first male gem of it's kind, a defection her aunts called it but Y/n loved him regardless and kept him naming him LP. Soon, two hundred years passed when during a ball planning that was being done by the Rose Pink Diamond and a few of her sapphires. The young diamond saw the oldest of her pink sapphires was abusing her Lavender Pearl until a bright light rose and hot pink rapier sword blade stroke the sapphire within her chest. Once the Sapphire poofed into her gem state, the young diamond shattered the gem in her very hands then gently took the Lavender Pearl into her court to find out that Lavender Pearl was a male as well like her Light pink pearl which made her smile at him before kissing his forehead lightly saying he was safe now.

Gem Weapon: A light pink and hot pink rapier sword etched with roses

Powers: Can grow anything under her will, can kill anything organic in her sadness, her singing voice can sooth and heal gems. Flowers bloom with her every step in different types from her mood. She can completely heal and remake shattered gems into new and unique ones

Her Aura: A hot pink and light rose pink mix hue blooming over her like a rose yet warm and gentle to those whom feel it.

Facts: Only Spinel and her Pearls call her by the name that Pink, her mother gave her when she was created: Y/n. Jasper is extremely protective of Y/n since she alongside many gems and the young diamond saw Pink be shattered by the rebellious Rose Quartz.

 Jasper is extremely protective of Y/n since she alongside many gems and the young diamond saw Pink be shattered by the rebellious Rose Quartz