𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎✧˖*°࿐

Previously ~ 

Previously ~ 

You all arrived at your apartment to see your apartment torn apart. 

Tw : Blood 

Y/n's POV ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

I stared at my own apartment frozen on the spot while staring as fear crawled up to me. 

The gang behind me took a breath in before looking at me with furrowed up eye brows. I looked down at Haruto who was clutching onto me. Tears in his eyes. He looked terrified. I'm not blaming him. 

What scared me the most was the blood written sentence on my light gray painted walls. 

I always come back... Y/n! ♡ 

Taking a shaky breathe in I trembled as I took a step backwards bumping into someone's chest. 

"Y/n?" Rindou's voice rang into my ears as I only cried in fear along with Haruto who was burying his face into me. 

"She needs a place to stay..." Kakucho spoke with worried eyes. 

"She can stay at ours." I hear Mikey's voice say. After a few seconds of silence someone placed their hand over my shoulder which made me flinch and look at the person it was Kokonoi. 

"You're staying at our place, let's go." I only nodded while shaking. Haruto was carried away from me making me follow behind Ran who had Haruto in his arms as he cried out. 

A vehicle stopped in front of us and we all got inside. It was quiet. Super quiet. 

Rocking back and forth while I sat down and mumbling things I didn't even know I was saying. 

"I'm.. gonna die... Don't leave... Kill me not... Me.." Everyone only gave me concerned and worried glances but didn't say anything. 

Minutes of driving we stopped in front of a huge mansion. Everyone got out. Haruto was fast asleep in Rans arms. But I was just shaking and have my eyes wide. Not even being able to focus on where I was walking to the point I almost bumped into a pole but Takeomi saved me from that. 

"Y/n, you can go and rest in here," Mikey pointed to a room and have Ran place Harutos sleeping body under the comforters. I only nodded my head and sat on the bed still trembling. 

Who did this... Why did they do this?.. Do I know them?.. They for sure know me... Why?! WHY?! 

I started crying once again and tried to keep quiet as I cried so I wouldn't be able to wake Haruto up. I looked for a room inside this massive room and there a bathroom. I quickly and silently ran to it and started throwing up. The blood. It was written in someone else's blood. 

Thing started to get blurry and then everything suddenly went black. 

I'm so sorry for the short chapter- I didn't have any idea on what I should write- But omfg the amount of reads?! Thank you sm guys! I deeply again apologize for the short chapter! Don't worry I will update a better chapter! Idk when , But I for s...

I'm so sorry for the short chapter- I didn't have any idea on what I should write- But omfg the amount of reads?! Thank you sm guys! I deeply again apologize for the short chapter! Don't worry I will update a better chapter! Idk when , But I for sure will! Again thank you! Love ya lovesss<3333