𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

It has been a whole three months since I have lived here with Bonten

It has been a whole three months since I have lived here with Bonten. A lot. And I mean a lot of things has happened.

From me teaching them how to cook to them actually confessing to me and me answering to them.

Flashback

I woke up with a headache, maybe it was from that weird dream I had... Would they possibly actually like me?.. Geez, Y/n.

I walked down the stairs after taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth. When I made it there, nobody was there. Weird... Either half of Bonten would be gone and the others would stay. So seeing how nobody was here weirded me out.

I shrugged my shoulder nonetheless thinking they were at a very important mission or somewhat. I of course checked to see if Haruto was there but nope.

Maybe they all dropped him off or bought something together?

I was worried but then again tried to calm myself down as I panicked slightly. Suddenly my phone dinged making me flinch a bit and fitch my phone out of my pocket. Opening it up to see that Kimikos dad was texting me saying that Haruto and Kimiko would be hanging out for a while. I smiled at that. Okay now I felt calm and less panicked.

I then walked upstairs and saw a note?... I didn't see that when I woke up.

I read the note as it said . Put on this dress then go downstairs and into the backyard.
- Your Lovers<3

Eh? My lovers? ...

Suddenly I saw a dress. It was very beautiful and looked as if it was very expensive. Koko might have bought it.

With a confused look on my face I put the dress on with a smile.

Smiling at myself in the mirror I put on some light makeup and also put on some heels I found very pretty and that would match my look

Being finally done I walked downstairs and also into the backyard just like the note said.

I didn't know why but I felt nervous in a way and had that feeling in my stomach.

Suddenly when I entered the backyard a wave of sunlight hit me. Geez I felt like a vampire.

Then there they all were. All of them lined up together while being in fancy suits. Damn.

I blushed at the view in front of me and looked at the ground, suddenly finding interest in it.

"Y/n... You look beautiful.." They all said in unison. I blushed and so did they. "I- uh... Thank you, all of you look very handsome!" Mochi looked at me proudly at the side and grinned from ear to ear.

"May I ask why we're all here and wearing these fancy clothes?" I asked aloud with a shy smile.

Then I see Haruto with kimiko and her father at the side with smiles on their faces. The kids were squealing and I was just chuckling before I turned my head back again at the group of men in front of me.

"... We have things to say to you Y/n..." I quirked my brow at that and walked towards them slowly, closer, so that I could hear them better.

"Sorry, I didn't quite get that, what?" They nodded my head at me with a chuckle.

"It alright, we have things to say to you Y/n, love." Mikey spoke while placing a pair of hair behind my ear. The action made me blush.

"I- oh, really? What is it?"

"L/n Y/n. We all must admit that we have gained feelings for you, romantically. Just from the day we met at your very apartment. We all loved you. You're funny, you're amazing, caring, loving, and beautiful, we can't help but fall in love. So y/n, please answer us truthfully do you love us back?" I didn't expect to hear that from Rindou.

I deeply blushed at what he said and felt myself tearing up a bit. Geez Y/n it isn't like they're asking me to marry them.

"I- Yes. Yes. Yes! I love you all back!" They grinned at that and gave me a big group hug while showering me with kisses and affection.

End Of Flashback. 

And basically we all are a thing together except the others that aren't of course. 

I was making cookies when suddenly Ran who just woke up right now, popped up behind me and snuggled into me while kissing me shoulder. 

"Good morning, love.." He said with his morning voice, I chuckled and looked at him before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Morning~" He snuggled deeper into my neck which caused it to tickle due to his hair. 

"How was your sleep?" I asked while placing the cookie dough on the paper sheet thingy with a small smile on my face. "It was good.. Too bad I couldn't sleep with you though cause that old grandpa hogged you, tsk." I laughed at that while shaking my head. 

"Awwe, we can sleep together tonight, that good?" He immediately nodded at my request. 

Sanzu and Mikey then walked in the kitchen together with Haruto between them. "Y/n-nee-san!" I grinned at Haruto. 

"Haruto! Morning, baby!" He let go of Sanzu and Mikeys hand and ran towards me. I stumbled back a bit and Ran held onto me while looking at Haruto with dotted eyes. 

"Morning, Y/n-nee-san!" 

Ran then let go of me and Sanzu ran straight to me and replaced Ran. He showered me with kisses and I laughed. "Cotton stop! It's my turn!" I laughed at Haruto who pouted.

"Fine.." Everyone laughed at him. 

Mikey then snuggled into me and ignored Haruto's shouts. 

"I have news, uh Kai was found and was put in death row." Mikey in formed me with a bored expression on his face and stared into my eyes lovingly. 

"Ah? Really? That's good." I didn't really like hearing about him so I barely paid attention but when I heard death row I was more than ever happier. 

"I love you~" Mikey purred in my ears and I blushed. "Love you too, Mikey~" 

 "Love you too, Mikey~" 

 I genuinely loved writing this chapter. Had me kicking my legs and squealing LMAO! 

But anyways, hope ya enjoyed it loves <333 Love yaaa